texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7870

ok sbr baseball princes, i'd like to talk about 2 games on wed

ok, i'm not a complete idiot when it comes to bases, but it's not my strong suit. so i offer up two leans i have.

dodgers--i mean, really, they won't get swept by the pirates, right? is it worth the price? i'm thinking yes, it is. billingsly had a rough second half of last year but i think they're in a good position to be motivated to give him some run support and bring it home for the billingster (made up nickname).

cubs--i like hanson, but this is steep. cubs seem to have a lot of value at +183. randy wells is average but not +183 material, right?

help me out guys. thanks.

edit: shit, i meant to say thursday in the title. goddammit.
    Last edited by texhooper; 04-07-10 at 10:39 PM. Reason: didn't realize what day it is

Jones10
    Jones10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3152

After TN I'm not touching the dodgers TM

Rbyrne
    Rbyrne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12643

hanson and the braves look like the best play for tomm...the run line too

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Have not capped them yet but, Its one thing to get swepted @ home and another on the road. If L.A. WAS @home Id say they prob. win.BUT Pitt. may well win again,baseball is a game of streaks. Hope this helps.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7870

alright, i appreciate the input. i might just have to put on my square cap and go with dodgers in the early game. cubs is more of a crapshoot. i also might not do anything on these two games. i appreciate the input regardless.

thanks fellas.