Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

But to be honest what kind of pro gambler bets 7 team parlays for 3300? Most squares would call that stupid and it is. Bet the 7 sides for 3300 a piece

Cappinpicks

Quote Originally Posted by bigbob View Post
    this guy one of those haters just leave this site your big is what 20bucks plz lets bet betpoints all take LAA you in
    20 bucks? nah 100 a unit but I don't need to brag about unit size to a jobless loser

TJ EasyStreet
    TJ EasyStreet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tealish View Post
    I really want to see this hit. Even though I'm on Butler +7, I want to see someone cash out 88k. That would be aewsome.
    Last year, I was rooting my ass off for a bar friend in his NFL suicide pool even though his pick conflicted with mine. Why? His was a monster pool (several thousand to enter) and the prize was in the neighborhood of $750,000 while mine was crap.

So, once he agreed to let me tag along to get the money with him (and the bodyguards provided by the one running the pool), I didn't give a crap about me winning ... I just wanted to see THAT MUCH MONEY!!!

Sadly, I capped that week better than him. Never was so sad to win and I eventually got knocked out the next week.

Long story short; I know what you mean.

ezmoney
    ezmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

ANGELS will be good luck, Weaver should shut them down!

EZ

TJ EasyStreet
    TJ EasyStreet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Cappinpicks View Post
    But to be honest what kind of pro gambler bets 7 team parlays for 3300? Most squares would call that stupid and it is. Bet the 7 sides for 3300 a piece
    Presumably someone who wins enough to warrant such a risky venture or someone who considers $3,300 to be chicken feed.

Or a sociopath.

sportsfan2009
    Braves Runline -1.5 (+127)
    sportsfan2009's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who care if some hits a 88000 parley umm.. Why would any 1 risk 3330 on a 7 team parley ur crazy

Cappinpicks

If you win a 7 team parlay for 3300 bucks 88k is nothing, you know how many people would book that free money?

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

If you win a 7 team parlay for 3300 bucks 88k is nothing, you know how many people would book that free money?

because the poster is roddick and he dont give a shit about 3300 dollars

Mirar Baseball
    Mirar Baseball's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mikemca View Post
    While it is a lot of money.That is 3rd place money in a Sunday poker major so its not unheard of.You withdraw through a wire.I am definitely rooting for you.Good luck
    mike, I'm glad someone mentioned poker in this thread...

Parlays are in a way similar to poker tournaments with huge fields. While it is not uncommon to see a familiar face, a pokerstars or fulltilt pro at final tables of WPT/WSOP events... a vast majority of 'pros' have two or less televised final tables with payouts of 200k+ to their name. These final tables are nice to hit, but I would argue that no serious poker pro gets too upset about not hitting it big in a tournament with thousands of runners. The odds are just too much to overcome.

I just don't see Phil Ivey cussing out a reporter after losing to a darvin moon, even on WSOP main event final table, with first prize of close to 9mln usd. It is because Phil Ivey is worth a whole lot more than that. And also because he realizes how much he achieved getting to that point. And also because winning it all, beside a (very) nice payday, would give him the bragging rights most of his peers do not have.

I think in several hours you, TennisBabe, will be able to say you've hit an extremely rare bet. For the maximum your bookie would allow. And while it is certainly your business whether - and how much - to hedge, if this was my thread, I wouldn't actually admit to betting Minnesota

I bet the Angels hours before I noticed your post. This is the only of three late games (houston, LAA, oakland) where line has barely moved all day. I still like it - despite the 'there is no way you hit this parlay' notion.

bigbob
    bigbob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

20 bucks? nah 100 a unit but I don't need to brag about unit size to a jobless loser
    this is comeing from a guy that ask another guy what do you do for a living you g-- that he never met b 4 wow ok

Cappinpicks

So tennisbabe is andy roddick? where you at in boca?

Cappinpicks

Quote Originally Posted by bigbob View Post
    this is comeing from a guy that ask another guy what do you do for a living you g-- that he never met b 4 wow ok
    Wow you crack me up, obviously I'm wondering what he does for a living to not care about throwing away 3500 on a near impossible 7 teamer, ask mom to give you 20 bucks for some hooked on phonics.

bigbob

hey tennisbabe watch out for cappinpicks after you win might want your phone# or where you live next to hook up with you lol

actionaddict86
    actionaddict86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Butler ml for the win.

bigbob

So tennisbabe is andy roddick? where you at in boca?
    just like i said lol to funny

Cosmo213
    Cosmo213's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4649

Good luck to you on this, the series chase followers are also on the Angels tonight. We're 4-0 so far.

bigbob

im done with this foo GL TENNISBABE and the LAA and SEA and duke

TennisBabe
    TennisBabe's Avatar Become A Pro!

No hedge!

Although TheGreek will have ingame play of the Angels game since it's a national game, so I could always hedge in play
    Points Awarded:

Mirar Baseball gave TennisBabe 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

TennisBabe

Thanks for the support everyone! I still don't know why some on this board don't like to see fellow members successful. It's us against the books. Best of luck to all your plays, even if you have the Twins tonight.

ouman101
    ouman101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 749

Good luck on your bet. The real losers are the ones that just hate.

cecbo
    cecbo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just forget what the haters are saying... BOL to your parlay!

soaked in sweat
    AXE DRY!!!
    soaked in sweat's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck tennis babe!!

Mirar Baseball

Quote Originally Posted by TennisBabe View Post
    No hedge!

Although TheGreek will have ingame play of the Angels game since it's a national game, so I could always hedge in play
    YES!!!!!

As soon as I'm done sweating this bruins/capitals Under, I will give my full attention to the Blue Angels and the Devils. Er, did I get team names wrong?

sni757575
    sni757575's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck tennisbabe

mikemca
    Update Status
    mikemca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

Quote Originally Posted by Mirar Baseball View Post
    mike, I'm glad someone mentioned poker in this thread... Parlays are in a way similar to poker tournaments with huge fields. While it is not uncommon to see a familiar face, a pokerstars or fulltilt pro at final tables of WPT/WSOP events... a vast majority of 'pros' have two or less televised final tables with payouts of 200k+ to their name. These final tables are nice to hit, but I would argue that no serious poker pro gets too upset about not hitting it big in a tournament with thousands of runners. The odds are just too much to overcome. I just don't see Phil Ivey cussing out a reporter after losing to a darvin moon, even on WSOP main event final table, with first prize of close to 9mln usd. It is because Phil Ivey is worth a whole lot more than that. And also because he realizes how much he achieved getting to that point. And also because winning it all, beside a (very) nice payday, would give him the bragging rights most of his peers do not have. I think in several hours you, TennisBabe, will be able to say you've hit an extremely rare bet. For the maximum your bookie would allow. And while it is certainly your business whether - and how much - to hedge, if this was my thread, I wouldn't actually admit to betting Minnesota I bet the Angels hours before I noticed your post. This is the only of three late games (houston, LAA, oakland) where line has barely moved all day. I still like it - despite the 'there is no way you hit this parlay' notion.
    On pokerstars and full tilt you have buy ins that are $2500 all the way up to $25,000 ,some that draw thousands of players.Your odds of winning a 7 team parlay are far better than winning a tournament with over 1,000 entrants.I'm just trying to point out that its not crazy to bet 3300.

jashtonrich
    im back
    jashtonrich's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4929

good luck bro if you hit say ftw if u lose say ftw because it took balls to do what you did and if it doesnt break u looks like a great risk for the reward now go get that money

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

ive bet so many 1k to 5k parlays ive lost count. They are rarely over 4 teams and usually MMA fighters but i definitely love the bets. I like to think i am the reason betus has reduced their parlay limit from 5k to 2.5k over the past year.

Most I ever had payout was 10k, i had 5-team 5k to win 35k last year but packers lost to the ****ing bucaneers and ruined it. To win 88k on a parlay would be ridiclous tho. GOOD LUCK!!

Mirar Baseball

Quote Originally Posted by mikemca View Post
    On pokerstars and full tilt you have buy ins that are $2500 all the way up to $25,000 ,some that draw thousands of players.Your odds of winning a 7 team parlay are far better than winning a tournament with over 1,000 entrants.I'm just trying to point out that its not crazy to bet 3300.
    No it's not crazy at all. Unless your average bet size is $100. Or you play $22 multis all day long.

You shouldn't bet a 3k parlay, and you shouldn't play a $10k poker tournament with hundreds/thousands of entrants, unless you are already worth hundreds of thousands USD.

But if you are, and you do - play to win (in the tournament) and do not give any equity back with a hedge bet (in sportsbetting).

p.s. my nhl bet got there... now switching to the ncaa game... duke up six with 5 minutes in the first!

TennisBabe

Is it too much to ask for the Angels to score 10 runs in the bottom 1st?

Mirar Baseball

Quote Originally Posted by TennisBabe View Post
    Is it too much to ask for the Angels to score 10 runs in the bottom 1st?

If Ovechkin's Capitals can play a scoreless third period in a tied game at home, NOTHING is impossible!

TennisBabe

2-0 Angels

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

thousands of dollars and you bet 20 cent lines

laughable

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Quote Originally Posted by BettingWizard View Post

laughable

Agreed, but the Greek will pay him if he wins at least......

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Quote Originally Posted by BettingWizard View Post

laughable
    STFU....come back when you can bet at this guy's level. Greek pays and they pay fast.

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

impossible to win with 20 cent lines. the only payouts will be temporary loans from the book

First 1234567 ... Last