jillmark
    Update your status
    jillmark's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5169

monday, april 5th

Regular Plays (0-0)(even)
    M Line Parlay (0-0)(even)

Overall Plays (0-0)(even)

Took a pass on that Sunday night opener, kept going back and forth. My plan for bases this season are as follows. I know it is a mistake to play those big favs. They win most of the time but the kill you when they lose, so I play them together on a two team parlay. I do not play runlines over totals. I am going to keep my straight plays limited to nothing over -150 and even that is high. I will make adjustments as the season goes on. I will not too often have write ups because what is there to say except about pitching matchups. All plays are for just one unit as well. Opening Day is a little scary because you just never know. It takes two weeks to get a feel for the season, but lets get the season started. All my plays are also listed pitchers unless otherwise noted.

Plays for Monday, April 5th

Parlay risking 1 unit to win 1.30 units

Phillies over Toronto
    Arizona over San Diego

Huge pitching advantages for the favs. Should be a winner, but you never know. The reason I love these parlays over single bets for these parlay is if it loses I lose 1 unit as opposed to nearly four units.

Single Bets

St Louis -142 over Cincinnati
    San Fran -125 vs Houston
    Atlanta -131 vs Cubs
    Colorado +109 vs Milwaukee
    Toronto +131 vs Texas
    Pittsburgh +122 vs Dodgers

There you go. Played more than I wanted, but I love opening day and I am off work today. More than likely go about 50% and win/lose just a little, but got to get my feet wet. I was so tempted to bet preseason last few weeks, but held off. Back on Tuesday morning with some more.

Good Luck Everybody!!

Jones10
    Jones10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3152

Like your parlay today with Phila & Ari....Im playing Ari straight up today but GL.....

Jelly Phillips
    Jelly Phillips's Avatar Become A Pro!

SF HOU under today.