spankmythighs
    spankmythighs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 154

IT'S TIME!!! REG SEASON!! Here are my 6 teams for home series betting...

I have narrowed it down to 6 teams for my home series chasing:

1) Red Sox
    2) Yanks
    3) Phillies
    4) Cards
    5) Dodgers
    6) Angels

And betting against the Pirates, Orioles, Blue Jays, and Royals at home on home series' of 3 or 4 games. My thread was closed so lets start another. May the winners be yours!!

jolmscheid
    jolmscheid's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi Spank...good to see you back! Can you please post your plays in BOLD when they come up along with your money management??? Thanks a ton!

I was thinking that if we do get a series loss, then we spread out that loss over the remaining series? What do you think?

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

I know your system is not to play winning streaks, but have you seen the Cardinals first 85 games? 57 are against teams that had a .500 or worse winning % last season. I'm rolling with the Cards winning streak system for at least the first half of the season.

acarmelo1
    The Panamanian Connection
    acarmelo1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1581

boston wins first game

superjeff24
    superjeff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

I cant wait to see your system crash on Jays sweeps. They're going to do alot better than you guys realize

bretb27
    It's all about the money...
    bretb27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

Quote Originally Posted by superjeff24 View Post
    I cant wait to see your system crash on Jays sweeps. They're going to do alot better than you guys realize
    no pitching staff, if they weren't in the al east they wouldn't be a pushover thats for sure

spankmythighs

The Blue Jays?? April fool's right? The Blue Jays with be the Oilers of the NHL this year unless 3 of their players have record homeruns this year. Their pitching licks!

sportsfan2009
    Braves Runline -1.5 (+127)
    sportsfan2009's Avatar Become A Pro!

blue jays willllllllll suck bad this yearrrrrrrrrrr

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by superjeff24 View Post

i thought the autistic kids picks broke you in ncaa, is he back giving you baseball knowledge now? tell us again about your Duke theory

spankmythighs

So far so gd. Two of my home series picks have won already. Angels series and Red Sox series.So we are 2-0 on home series winners and on the loser side, I have won on the Royals losing their first and still riding the Pirates home stand. So 1-0 on the loser teams I picked to bet against at home with one series pending.

spankmythighs

Using the teams listed above on home series 3 or 4 games. Same with the loser teams, bet against them at home.

Josu
    Josu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2477

How much do you play to win each series? Confident on Dodgers not getting swept by the Pirates?