Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Giants gonna go 25 innings without a run

what a shitty favorite

Terrapin Station
    Terrapin Station's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Watching the game right now. I have a feeling that San Francisco is going to under-perform this season. Not impressed with their hitting, and they're too old.

FrozenMAN
    2020 Big Ten CHAMPS!
    FrozenMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4112

Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin Station View Post
    Watching the game right now. I have a feeling that San Francisco is going to under-perform this season. Not impressed with their hitting, and they're too old.
    that's been there problem for the last 2 years and same thign EVERYONE CRIES about all off season YET they dont make any moves. derosa is good but wrist and back make him maybe 120-140 games a year. huff is old but should help a bit and offer protection for sandoval but other then those 2 and maybe molina, would you pitch to them if 1st is open and your up by a run or 2?

they have amazing pitching and cain and linecum and sanchez are all studs but they cant be expected to throw 1 hitters and shut outs EVERY time out, but that's what it turns out to be cause if they dont they know they wont pick up that W

shame too

Terrapin Station

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenMAN View Post
    that's been there problem for the last 2 years and same thign EVERYONE CRIES about all off season YET they dont make any moves. derosa is good but wrist and back make him maybe 120-140 games a year. huff is old but should help a bit and offer protection for sandoval but other then those 2 and maybe molina, would you pitch to them if 1st is open and your up by a run or 2?

they have amazing pitching and cain and linecum and sanchez are all studs but they cant be expected to throw 1 hitters and shut outs EVERY time out, but that's what it turns out to be cause if they dont they know they wont pick up that W

shame too
    Good points Frozenman.

This years Giants team reminds me an awful lot of the Padres teams from a few years ago. Great pitching, but lousy hitting and terribly slow. Huff and DeRosa were good signings no question, but I still see a ton of holes. I'm seeing a lot of 2-1 and 3-2 losses this season for the Giants.

Rowand and Molina both had great Springs, so maybe they can keep that going into the season.

NL West is going to be a really tight division this season. I think San Diego is going to surprise a ton of people. Kyle Blanks has the making of a stud, and I think he will have a tremendous breakout season. No bullshit, I can easily see the Padres being in the running the whole season.

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

Giants pitching will be lights out once the season starts, especially at home.

Terrapin Station

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan707 View Post
    Giants pitching will be lights out once the season starts, especially at home.
    No question, definitely a hell of a rotation.