The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sept 20 Ganchalysis: Some Plays I'm Liking

SD/Pitt Under 9 (-110): Tomko is streaky and looks like he'll end the season solidly. Facing Pittsburgh at Petco is not likely to push him too hard. A day game after a night game might see some bigger bats resting. In general it's been a struggle to get to double digits at Petco lately, and this one should be a bit tough as well despite the less-than-top-tier starting pitching.

Mets ML (-140), RL (+110), Over 9.5 (+100): I think you can toss out Willis' career numbers vs. the Mets here. He's obviously struggled all season long, including once against the Mets, and things look to be getting even a bit worse as the year comes to a close. The Mets' offense is clicking pretty well, and they should score again here.

Philly/Wash Under 9.5 (-110): Washington is admittedly off of 3 straight overs with the Mets, and 2 out of 3 overs with Atlanta before that. But I think those 2 offenses have more punch than Philly, and I think Philly will suffer more offensively coming to RFK. Both starters are underrated IMO as well, so all in all I think there's value with this highish total at RFK.

Cincinnati/SF Under 8.5 (-120): Cain of course has been an under machine at home this year, and he comes into this one off of a low pitch count and an easy start. He's had 6 straight unders in a row at home now, and overall on the year 12 of his home starts have gone under 8.5, with only 3 going over. On the other side, Bailey has a lot of talent and potential, as well as a rested arm. He may have a bit of adjustment trouble here, but more likely should be solid.

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

I like the Mets play Ganch; not sure about the Under in San Fran but I do like the Mets play. Any opinion on the White Sox?

pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

love your picks ghg, your mets over pick was golden...i sweat it out though. top of the 9th triple saved my ass. looks like mets is going to cover the rl also