EJandV
    EJandV's Avatar Become A Pro!

Need a good night :

Last night I was leery thinking it would be a nice dog result night and I would get waxed by having the favs . Well it was not a dog night it was an 11 -5 FAV massacre with the fav losers being the phils , METS , cubs . In the AL > tigs game 1 and the mariners . In the AL the dog won in the 1st and last game , so all favs cashed inbetween in the AL . Only one favorite won by a run >> the giants the last game on the NL board . So why was I leery yesterday thinking it would be a lopsided night with the dogs winning ? ENERGY IN THE AIR >>> because the tigers were getting blasted as -160 favs in the daytime, another reason was because the tues before it was 11 - 4 favs , it followed up again LAST NIGHT which is VERY uncommon , esp in sept in baseball of all sports . If all it takes is one team to mess me up like the mets did last night then tonight I should be safer in my wager strategy . So tonight I will make 3 picks single wagers and look for 3 - 0 . I will also parlay them round robin style so a 2 - 1 result will result in a lil profit . If tonight is what I was trying to duck last night with the WHO LET THE DOGS OUT , then my 3 favs could be in jeapordy . Will post my 3 selections before gametime .
    Last edited by EJandV; 09-12-07 at 04:14 PM.

EJandV

Dodgers . Dodgers over 8 . Angels .

EJandV

Dodgers pitching change billingsley now starting . I will stay with LA here and the over 8 .

EJandV

Results for the daytime games : 4 home teams won
    3 - 1 favs way
    3 over and 1 under .

EJandV

I dont care if people to comment on a thread , I am doing what I have done for almost 10 years now but have added the forum thing for now to see what would result . When I came on here a month ago you were the first person to harass me calling me someone else , you made insinuations . I saw alot of confusion on here as a pure witness . Is funny how you were the first to be an asshole to me and now you still are at it right now in a different way . If you dont like what I write I respect that . thank you and have a good day .
    Last edited by EJandV; 09-12-07 at 05:42 PM.