JAHgger4noz
    JAHgger4noz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Batemans Best Bet: Sept 10

Pick 1 and only 1 Game. It can be ML or Totals.
    Now throw in 2 votes, for whichever 2 games u like and/or dislike from the Selected games made on this thread.

It would be interesting to see what %age of the SBR members agree or disagree with another members pick and to see whether the "majority" or "trend" was right or if the Original Bettor was more precise.
    Hopefully we can get alot of Votes here so we know which direction we can confidently lean on.
    I will update this as often as I can, tallying up all the votes.
    It will be fully updated 30 minutes prior to Game Time and After All Games Are Completed. So come on out and "Vote" It's your SBR duty!
    When Selecting your Pick, please indicate the Team and line from which u got it at. When "voting" it would be easier to just say "Vote" and the Team.
    GL and hopefully we can make a winning parlay from this

JBC77
    JBC77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 303

St. Louis +125 @ CHC. Taking a shot here, Cards lost 3 in a row, good luck guys.

bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Quote Originally Posted by JBC77 View Post
    St. Louis +125 @ CHC. Taking a shot here, Cards lost 3 in a row, good luck guys.
    im opposite...cubs -1.5 is my play

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

NYM -105 and i'm a braves fan, but ATL has been horrible against lefties especially since the break.
    i vote for the cubbies SU, i like Lillys #'s against STL
    i'm also playing Ari +145, i don't know why the line opened at -130 for SF and has jumped to -155
    also playing CHW +150, they just have Carmona's # and Sea -115

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

STL/CUBS under 8.5 -120

EJandV
    EJandV's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mets is my best selection . Indians since mets is already on here .

WestsidePete

Cubs -139 big time

dmiles1021
    YouWager.eu
    dmiles1021's Avatar Become A Pro!

cubs will win big today, along with the mets

JAHgger4noz

Col +126

JAHgger4noz

Here's the plays that we have today:

STL +125 (1/3) Lost
    NYM -105 (2/2) WIN
    STL 8.5 Under Lost
    Clev -165 WIN
    Col +126 Lost
    Milw -141 Lost

We have 4 live games, so GL alls
    Last edited by JAHgger4noz; 09-11-07 at 05:30 AM.

WestsidePete

we had cubs ML WIN today as well...
    I would add MIL -141
    I know that's 2 from me but this will be my only evening play after the cubs ML win from earlier...

JAHgger4noz

Here's my parlay:
    NYM -105 WIN
    Detroit +111 WIN
    SF -158Lost
    Oak -102 WIN
    100 to win 1332.17

louisvillekid, i think that sf game line went up cause of the fact that Lincecum's only start against the d'backs was an impressive one-7ip, 12 SO's, 13-0 Home win. Also probably the fact that sf took 2 of 3 at home from lad and have a 8-7 Home record in August (but the last 2 weeks of August, home record was 6-3) which isnt too bad for a sf team. It also may help that 'zona was 1-4 on the road last 5 Road games...and they have been at home for a while cause that's where they've been for the last 3 series.

I was thinking sea too, they've played Oak good but Blanton has been solid lately. 2 teams really struggling. Sea will take the series but for some reason, A's usually take the first game. Just went with a hunch on this game
    Last edited by JAHgger4noz; 09-11-07 at 05:32 AM.

EJandV
    EJandV's Avatar Become A Pro!

down to the wire

Quote Originally Posted by JAHgger4noz View Post
    Here's my parlay:
    NYM -105
    Detroit +111
    SF -158
    Oak -102

100 to win 1332.17

louisvillekid, i think that sf game line went up cause of the fact that Lincecum's only start against the d'backs was an impressive one-7ip, 12 SO's, 13-0 Home win. Also probably the fact that sf took 2 of 3 at home from lad and have a 8-7 Home record in August (but the last 2 weeks of August, home record was 6-3) which isnt too bad for a sf team. It also may help that 'zona was 1-4 on the road last 5 Road games...and they have been at home for a while cause that's where they've been for the last 3 series.

I was thinking sea too, they've played Oak good but Blanton has been solid lately. 2 teams really struggling. Sea will take the series but for some reason, A's usually take the first game. Just went with a hunch on this game
    this thread might just get you paid tonight if giants hold em , pretty nice , but still some innings left , I hope you hit even though I have the sorry ass mariners on parlays .

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

i know what your saying JAH about the SF/ARI game,but i do handicapp these games out, i don't just pick blindly, even with Linecum's success, the D'Backs have been hot and their away record is as good as SF's home record and the Backs have a better pen, i just couldn't believe that line movement.
    and with Oak, i originally capped them to win when i was going over stats last night, but then i changed my mind because i felt Sea was turning a corner and getting back on track, plus their record at home is hard to pass up, and Oak doesn't hit lefties good. but i guess i was wrong, Sea got spanked, i thought they had a chance till that 4 run 9th by Oak sealed it.

JAHgger4noz

EjandV, it's going to get paid one way or the other, but i want it all. single play and big play

Giants buckled. Leadoff double, 2 outs, wildpitch, walk and i just knew it was in for me. Oh well. I know what baseball's like. Gotta take the good and the bad. Tigers gave me the good with that ridiculous comeback ...also with 2 outs.
    But yesterday i got 2 bads. The giants and the Rockies.
    Hey louisvillekid, remember what i said in that thread about 7th inning death for me...well, there it was, rockies solidly reminding me that the 7th inning death is still rearing up my ass. Sorry guys, that would have gave us a split here, instead we went 2-4
    I know u dont pick blindly kid but sometimes u have to respect line movements esp when it involves division leaders and pitchers that pitch well against them. But nice hit on 'zona, which u hit the whitesox instead though
    I thought the same way with sea, turning the corner after that big win in detroit and their solid performance at home. But they are very streaky team, one win isnt a turn for the mariners...usually it's 3 or 4, then they turn and win alot...just like they lose alot. tough line today though, they open at -165...who knows if that lost was just a blind eye turn.