The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sept 7 Ganchalysis

Florida ML (+145): This one could easily turn into a free-for-all, with Florida almost as likely to come out on top as Philly.

Seattle ML (+150): Seattle should be competitive in this one, and their bats and bullpen should give them an edge in the later innings. Verlander is off of a very high pitch count as well.

Hou/Mets under 9.5 (-125): Pelfrey has been modestly but legitimately improving recently, and that should continue here. Rodriguez' road struggles are probably at least partially anomalous, and he should also be able to have a decent start. This is a highish total for Shea with reasonable starting pitching involved.

Cincinnati ML (-115): Bush has not done well at Great American in his career, and that stands to reason; as a right contact pitcher he would be expected to be vulnerable against a lineup laden with lefty power hitting in a hitter-friendly park. Arroyo is usually pretty decent unless he gets crushed, which is a possibility here, but less likely than usual. All things considered I think this line is too low.

SD/Colorado over 10.5 (-125): Balls are carrying reasonably well at Coors, and both of these starters should be pretty vulnerable here. Germano has been showing signs of weakness that are masked a bit by Petco.

White Sox ML (-120): These 2 lineups are really struggling right now, and I see the Sox as having more of an edge at home with Vazquez than this line is giving them.

LGBoots
    LGBoots's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Thanks Ganch

Got on the ML bets but was too late for the totals both had moved 1/2 a run against me.

GL

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm glad to see I'm not the only nut taking Seattle tonight.

BOL to you Mr.HG

LargeMouthBass
    LargeMouthBass's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ganch, I need 4 more fukkin games for my 10 teamer. Gotta come up with fukkin 9 dimes by 10pm...

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by LargeMouthBass View Post
    Ganch, I need 4 more fukkin games for my 10 teamer. Gotta come up with fukkin 9 dimes by 10pm...

Throw cubs/pitt over 8 on there if it's not already.

Wassymac
    Wassymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Got to like that White Sox victory after going down 6 in the 9th...incredible.

One of the most successful but underrated bases cappers around. Thanks for your plays and insight.