Benson17
    Benson17's Avatar Become A Pro!

Brewers Blow game- Again!

The Bullpen blows another lead.
    Should be 1/2 game out. Yost should have left Shouse in the game. He brings in Acuino. Is he retarded?

JAHgger4noz
    JAHgger4noz's Avatar Become A Pro!

They only lost because I took them Benson.
    Bottom of the 6th, 3 runs already came in, u now have a 2 run lead, 2 outs ...Sheets is up. why pinch hit for him. I know he has over 100+ pitches at this point. HE's pitching good, give him 1 more inning , 2 tops. The guys well rested. U need wins, let the workhorse be a workhorse. Again the Cubs lose with a Brewers lost. It's almost as if they're orchestrating this

trifectabx
    trifectabx's Avatar Become A Pro!

Man, I left the house thinking I had won this game.. 7-4 ... Came home finding out a lost instead.. 1-2 yesterday.. Looking forward to a better day.

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Brew Crew has been a great fade lately.

JAHgger4noz
    JAHgger4noz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BatemanPatrickl View Post
    Brew Crew has been a great fade lately.
    They may be getting out of their fade though with the return of Sheets. Since his return they have gone 4-2 (even though it is a Road Pittsburgh team but remember Pitts had a very good month of August where they won 3 of 4 series on the ROAD prior to getting sweep by the Brew Crew
    4-2 isnt spectacular but it is when they went thru a pathetic 2-11 before this mini run. Next 6 series will be agains sub 500 teams (with the exception of Atlanta, but they're struggling as of late too)
    Sheets was the spark they needed to get back to their winning ways of early season. I like the Cards and Brew to compete...even though they both are behind the leading Cubs

Benson17
    Benson17's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can they hang on to this one tonight?