louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

my plays for sun 2nd

i really should just quit after this week. my bookie is laughing his head off at me. but, i'm a dengenerate gambler and i think i'll get out of it, ha ha. anyway ,my week since Monday has went like this, Mon -230, Tues -200, Wed -140, Thur -350, Fri +200, Sat -250 ,the only thing good about yesterday was my near sweep in NCAAF ,if not for one of the biggest meltdowns in college football history, Michigan blows, i mean, i know Appl St. is one of the top Div-2 schools ,but come on, Michigan was supposed to compete for a title run, i hope they finish under 500.
    anywho, heres my plays(probably losers) i'm going with.
    NYM +130 i like trends, and even though i'm a braves fan, they have sucked since the break against left-handed starters

STL -130 Looper is so up-n-down, but i like the cards at home against another up-n-down pitcher

LAD pk -110 Germano started the season hot and has went to doo-doo since, i do like the way SD's line-up has been, and Cameron and bradley have produced well, but Billingsly has pitched great this year.

Cle -1.5 -105 , CHW are/is falling apart, westbrook ain't great, but Neither is Contreas.

Bos -1.5 +115 the Sox bullpen should help this one

LAA -1.5 -110 Gabbard has done well for Tex, but i can't pass up the Halos batting avg. against lefties at home and their homw record.

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

LVkid, one thing I would say about these is I really don't like the LAA RL in this one. If I were going to take the Angels, I would much rather have them on the ML, yes even at -220 or whatever. Texas is competitive in this series, this game is likely to be close, I would feel much more comfortable on the Angels ML if it's close in the late innings than having to have them win by 2.

louisvillekid
    slummin it

i know but i refuse to lay more than -150 or more on any game, i try and get value, but it does bite me in the arse sometimes, i've been burnt by RL's all season, but yet i still play em', call me a degenerate.

louisvillekid
    slummin it

i'm probably really going to get screwd on the RL for LAA, the betting public is over 85% on it.

louisvillekid
    slummin it

well. now i know for sure i'm going to lose all my RL plays, the public is 92% , 96% and 98% on them. i'm a conspiracy theorist like that.