ShowMeDaMoney
    ShowMeDaMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 746

My Plays For Today (Feeling Tilty After Seattle Last Night!)

How many teams go up 5-0 in the first and lose? Maybe 5% of the time? Well, I put down my biggest wager all year on Seattle last night, so I picked a nice one there. That said, I'm annoyed and on tilt. I cleared out my account on the following two games. If I win, I'm up a shit load, I lose... well, I guess I lost a few hundred bucks and am not betting bases for a bit.

Seattle -136 at home against LAA

Is the 3rd best home team in the majors going to get swept at home by an average on the road team? Doubtful. Like Felix The Cat to take care of business here today.

Boston +105 on the road against NYY

Bought this one last night, seen some line movement already... looks like alot of people agree with me that the Sox should pull this one out. That said, if Manny is not playing tonight, which surely is a possibility... that hurts my chances. Either way, I think Roger gets pretty roughed up, while Beckett holds shit down once again.

trifectabx
    trifectabx's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm completely staying away from the Seattle game.. Best of luck that took them today.. That lost should still have an impact on their head.. AND Angels should be feeling pretty NICE today.. They are coming in having the advantage of having won this series. AND when they get HOT they stay HOT.. Good luck regardless.

ShowMeDaMoney

Looks as if Manny may not be playing today... awesome.

ShowMeDaMoney

I forgot what it's like to almost throw up when you see a game like last nights Seattle one slip away.

EJandV
    EJandV's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah I know what you mean , the Braves and As losing by a run were like that for me last night . Game swung the opposite of what I needed .

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ShowMeDaMoney View Post
    I forgot what it's like to almost throw up when you see a game like last nights Seattle one slip away.
    I had Seattle last nite as well...taking them again today...this is their biggest game of the year and don't want to get swept...Angels already have 2 here, so I think the desire to win is different today. Besides, Seattle goes on the road to Cleveland after this game...so they have to win today.
    Last edited by WestsidePete; 08-29-07 at 01:26 PM. Reason: spelling

ShowMeDaMoney

Got Seattle again today as well. :: Bet them both the first two of these series on Seattle... no dice thus far. Gonna try it one more time.

ShowMeDaMoney

Let's go M's... bring one home for me to make up for last night's shit show blowing a five run lead.

ShowMeDaMoney

Vlad...solo shot.