Negataur
    Negataur's Avatar Become A Pro!

ALL NL, ALL The Time 8/29

4-1 this week. My leans yesterday were 2-1. Here's what I got early for today.

COL/SF OVER 8- Just have a feeling that this low number will get eclipsed early. SF is on a nice streak right now, and though Francis has been good, Lowry's numbers vs. COL are awful.

ATL/FLA OVER 10.5- One of my favorite plays all year has been overs in FLA, and tonight is no exception. Willis kept the total under in CIN last time out, and the Braves should hit him well.

CIN(-) Small price for Harang on the road. PIT coming off a double header win. ????

NYM (-)I had this one pegged for a Mets win on Sunday. Going to stick with it. Think the Metropolitans get it done tonight.

STL/HOU UNDER 8.5- Oswalt has given up 0 runs in his last 2 home starts, and I think it continues tonight. Wells has been much better than earlier this year.

These are just my early thoughts. Will update later on which I like the best after I consider the facts.

I am leaning also to NYY and CHC. BOS doesn't have the urgency to win this series, because it doesn't knock the Yankees out. Brewers are through.

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

I don't agree with NYY; Boston needs to go in for the kill and Clemens has not pitched very well against Boston in his career.

Negataur
    Negataur's Avatar Become A Pro!

Officially going with......

WAS/LAD UNDER 7.5.

More to follow......

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm taking a chance with that SF-COL over as well. Both pitchers have poor #s vs. their opponents, but recent form for both would suggest an under instead. I'm going with the historical performances though where Francis has struggled at AT&T and Lowry has been decent, but not great vs. COL. I have a funny feeling, this will be a push.