MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

MLB 8/27 Plays

Marlins -118 The Atlanta braves are just 23-30 this season when facing left handed starting pitching and on top of that their current road trip has been a nightmare by going 2-5. Meanwhile the Marilins will have to start winning some games soon and it will start with tonight Scott olsen will pitch well enough for the win.

Mariners +106 In tonights late night matchup, the two best home teams in the Al will square off. The only problem for the Angels is they are the road team in this one. The only reason the halos are favored is because of the great pitching name John Lackey but look for the Ms to rough him up just enough to get the win.

GOOD LUCK!!!
    Last edited by MJFtheGenius; 08-27-07 at 08:01 PM.

ShowMeDaMoney
    ShowMeDaMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 746

On the Ms as well, their pen has been absolutely great lately and the Angels has sucked ass. If they can get to Lackey early, I think the Ms win this one quite easily. As you already said, they are a very good home team.

MJFtheGenius

right on man , and the halos are a below average road team 32-34.

ShowMeDaMoney
    ShowMeDaMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 746

indeed my friend! indeed!

MJFtheGenius

Adding 1 play for tonight,
    ARI/SD UNDER 7- The padres hit well during their past road trip but I belive they will resort to thier old ways when they get back to Petco tonight. The Dbacks who are struggling to score runs themselves will be facing Jake Peavy, enough said. If Livan brings his stuff tonight than this game should go under 7 and thats a gamble I am willing to to take.