LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

2 Dogs + 1 Total Wednesday

Nationals +132 - Simply the better team right now at a nice price.

Devil Rays +164 (EGADS!) - Evan Jackson for Cy Young (LOL)

Padres/Mets Under 7.5 -105 - Peavy is great, Padres offense keeps score down (yes, that's an insult).

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Against you on the Rays but good luck Mr. Profits!

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

im sorry but how can u possibly take rays ova sox 2nite bud? thats just ridic

LT Profits

Have you seen Jackson lately? And the price is certainly right.

trifectabx
    trifectabx's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Have you seen Jackson lately? And the price is certainly right.
    I went against you on this one also. Jackson is 6.84 away and vs. Boston is 12.60. If Boston don't win this by RL then I dont know. I also went for the OVER. Good Luck regardless.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oh most definitely I'm rolling with you with the Nationals tonight LT.

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Quote Originally Posted by trifectabx View Post
    I went against you on this one also. Jackson is 6.84 away and vs. Boston is 12.60. If Boston don't win this by RL then I dont know. I also went for the OVER. Good Luck regardless.
    Isn't Jackson pitching at home?

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

don't see houston losing tonight

trifectabx

Quote Originally Posted by BatemanPatrickl View Post
    Isn't Jackson pitching at home?
    oops sorry that's what I meant and he is 1-7 at HOME.

LT Profits

tribox,

Sure Jackson could implode and pitch to his career numbers vs. Boston. At the same time, he has probably pitched the best ball of his entire career over his last few starts, so maybe he finally figured out something that he was doing wromng. After all, he's always had a live arm, he just didn't know where the pitches would end up most of the time.

If he did indeed find something, or if possibly his pitching coach alerted him to something, them he looks like a completely different pitcher now. At +164, I am more apt to bet that continues, and if he gets bombed, he gets bombed. It's all about the VALUE.

EJandV
    EJandV's Avatar Become A Pro!

How much do I put on the D - Rays if my bankroll is 1 ,000 dollars ? Value to me is overshadowed by an x is an x is an x , and yes a check is a check is a (piece of paper from bank) . 20 dollars to make 30 dollars ? If your bankroll was a grand how much would you put on this first vs worst game ? A grand meaning a person is trying to flip the grand once twice , into infinity , they are not trying to go backwards , not saying it is the last k in the world but the person is really trying to make that grand grow ..............

LT Profits

Ganchrow and I butt heads on wager size all the time.

Everyone knows that he is a Kelly guy. Me on the other hand, I risk 2.5% of bankroll on 99% of the games I bet, and a maximum of 3.5% on my rare best bets, which make up the other 1% of my games. I don't set goals such as doubling my bankroll in such and such a time, because such thinking is very short-sighted, and this is a marathon, not a sprint.

So if my bankroll is an even 1K at the start of the week, I would risk $25 per game, and then reevaluate at the start of the following week. I personally run my weeks Tuesday to Monday, but that is arbitrary.

EJandV

So doing 25$ would not really mean much one way or the other . If you were wrong then you make it up some where else right . I got ya .

AC1318

Quote Originally Posted by EJandV View Post
    So doing 25$ would not really mean much one way or the other . If you were wrong then you make it up some where else right . I got ya .
    can't even get a half tank a gas with that

EJandV

For real man is more expensive to buy gas than to buy Bush ! I like that strategy and have done it 10,000 times cashing lil straight wager and putting that $ on a nice payout parlay , 30 to 50 to make $500 - $1000 , thats really a big time way to roll , the game has to end first though to do it or be pretty sure that you got the wager right ......

AC1318

Last edited by AC1318; 08-22-07 at 05:18 PM.

trifectabx

tribox,

Sure Jackson could implode and pitch to his career numbers vs. Boston. At the same time, he has probably pitched the best ball of his entire career over his last few starts, so maybe he finally figured out something that he was doing wromng. After all, he's always had a live arm, he just didn't know where the pitches would end up most of the time.

If he did indeed find something, or if possibly his pitching coach alerted him to something, them he looks like a completely different pitcher now. At +164, I am more apt to bet that continues, and if he gets bombed, he gets bombed. It's all about the VALUE.
    I see your point LT for the value.. That's why I only wager RL on big favorites to counter the value. The way I see it if Boston win s then it's more than 1 run. If they lose then I only lose what I wager w/out the expensive juice. Plus according to the trend if it's correct tonight.
    Team Name :- BOSTON
    Query :- When BOSTON team played as a -160 to -180 road Favorite - Vs. Right handed pitchers - Last 2 years
    SU Result :- 12-2-0 ( Outstanding result )

LT Profits

EJ, AC,

Well, someone with a roll of 10K would be betting $250 per game, so that ain't gas money!

AC1318

well TB played it close last night
    and jackson has pithed well lately
    if I do play this game it will be TB

As for the brewers I think some may be smoking crack, I understand they need it they been scoring all that BS

But the fact remains webb is on a roll just like a team on a nice winning run why go against the grain. All that due theory is a crock of Shit.

Again like last night I said I think some were blinded by the +230 on texas over bedard and sure enough.

AC1318

EJ, AC,

Well, someone with a roll of 10K would be betting $250 per game, so that ain't gas money!
    I am not agreeing with EJ but rather stating the fact 25 can't fill a tank.

we all play what we can afford, maybe other people drive less than me.

EJandV

$250 dog ? I could fill up 2 baskets of food with that , thats alot to me to go on a dog . I never even do dogs like that . We have different strategy , respectfully speaking of course .

AC1318

EJ, AC,

AC1318

Nationals +132 - Simply the better team right now at a nice price.

Devil Rays +164 (EGADS!) - Evan Jackson for Cy Young (LOL)

Padres/Mets Under 7.5 -105 - Peavy is great, Padres offense keeps score down (yes, that's an insult).
    EDWIN

good luck LT

keep up the roll

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

never $250 on a dog...but on a fav...hell yes and then some ...my rule is to never play more then 50% of my bankroll on any nite. My current account is at $3200...so total available for me today is $1600...never to go over 50% of what ever balance is there..plus when it reaches 4k I always cash out 2K...I don't like these books having too much of my $$

EJandV

One serious Due Theory brainstrom points directly at the numbers when it is all said and done . The record of a team when that starter starts . I remember one year with Clemens the team was a crazy 26 - 5 when he started , something like that , another words this grabbed my attention because thats not how the numbers end up like talking about it . Also the # of starter wins . Zona is 17 - 9 when he starts and he has won 13 games , thats not off the charts but it is excellent , this really doesnt fall into the due theory , he will probably pitch good and not even be the factor that decides the game .
    Last edited by EJandV; 08-22-07 at 05:45 PM.

EJandV

you nice Pete !

WestsidePete

you guys are seriously awesome...the past 5 weeks I've taken in a lot of advice and knowledge from you...I opened my current account five weeks ago with $100...pissed off at how things went in June after losing 2k and was going to give up on baseball pics and wait til football ...where I make money but decided to give it one last shot...now that it's at $3200 I see there are systems here that work for baseball...I respect my $$ too much to think I know everything....

mastercapper
    mastercapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Redsox are gonna smoke em. Jackson is a joke and so is the whole team!!! Im taking the runline on Boston--- NO DOUBT!!!!!!!

trifectabx

Quote Originally Posted by mastercapper View Post
    Redsox are gonna smoke em. Jackson is a joke and so is the whole team!!! Im taking the runline on Boston--- NO DOUBT!!!!!!!
    Let's hope so man.. AC / LT and them are value hunters and they are pretty good at it.. I like my chances right now since the game hasn't started. haha.. If Boston doesn't go up by 4 runs by the end of the 5th like I predict.. Then???.

WestsidePete

yes....took the Redsox RL as well...Jackson will be normal and give up runs today...if not him then the pen will...

LT Profits

I make the same mistake all the time - EDWIN Jackson, not EVAN.

DOH!

I guess I feel that Evan sounds better.

AC1318

I make the same mistake all the time - EDWIN Jackson, not EVAN.

DOH!

I guess I feel that Evan sounds better.
    As long as he wins for you who cares what his name is unless you want to send him a thank you card

good luck LT

trifectabx

Good Picking Guys..