LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

3 Dogs in the Pound for Monday

Giants +167 - Just because Florida is looking to avoid the sweep, that is no reason for this ridiculous line, IMO.

Pirates +145 - Are those the 1927 Yankees wearing Pirate uniforms lately? At this price, let's hope they score double-digit runs at Coors Field.

Brewers +114 - Yes the team is in a swoon, but I just love Gallardo - the kid is going to be a star for many years.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm with you on the Brewers and the Bucs today LT.

xxx
    xxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28282

i like the brewers to. they had a horrendous home stand this past week and even though they are 7-17 L24 on the road this is a great time for them to leave town. Lets face it, this is make or brake road trip for them. They can set the tone by winning tonight with gallardo on the mound, they have good numbers vs left handed pitching overall so Davis can be beaten, forget about Wednesday's game Webb is pitching. after Arizona, there @s-f and finish off with @chi.

EJandV
    EJandV's Avatar Become A Pro!

Chip Reese article ? So what was his first move with the 50 dollars ? seriously < he jumped in a poker game ?

EJandV

Matt Morris huh , Rockies are very good at home , the Bucs , well they are just that , the worst . Bucs have won 23 games on the road lost 34 . You nailed the G-Men , very nice , that was a super duper duper super super super go against the majority win , you niceeee .

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Giants +167 - Just because Florida is looking to avoid the sweep, that is no reason for this ridiculous line, IMO.

Pirates +145 - Are those the 1927 Yankees wearing Pirate uniforms lately? At this price, let's hope they score double-digit runs at Coors Field.

Brewers +114 - Yes the team is in a swoon, but I just love Gallardo - the kid is going to be a star for many years.
    Nice SF pick; you pick the best dogs on SBR.

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

yes nice pic LT...

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gallardo's ERA last 4 games is over 10.

I put my money on Arizona.

I like the OVER on the Pittsburgh / Rockies game, have no idea who will win.

I had the Giants / Marlins OVER earlier today. I think it cashed in the 3rd inning. LOL Of course, my girlfriend had the money spent before the wager was graded. LOL

Handicapping Pirates / Rockies game for nteenth time today. Hmm, do I put my money on a 6.5 ERA pitcher last 3 games in a hitters park against a hot hitting team, with a 4.5 ERA bullpen backing him up? Or, do I put my money on a 7.5 ERA pitcher last 3 games in a hitters park against a hot hitting team, with a 3.8 ERA bullpen backing him up? LOL I guess I'll flip a coin. Nah, I'll just bet the OVER and collect my money in the bottom of the 2nd inning. LOL
    Last edited by curious; 08-20-07 at 05:45 PM.

EJandV

I knew were male , why did everyone on here think you were a girl ? Curious ?

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by EJandV View Post
    I knew were male , why did everyone on here think you were a girl ? Curious ?
    maybe because I told them that? LOL

I think this nonsense started because one night when I first joined I was having a bad day, all my games were upside down, then I went into the kitchen for a little while and when I came back all my games had turned completely around, and I posted something like "What happened, I went into the other room to cry and I come back and ....".

and someone said something about "I knew you were a female" and I baited this person by making them believe that my avatar is a picture of me. LOL

So, I thought it might be fun to let the rumor live and maybe feed it once in a while. LOL
    Last edited by curious; 08-20-07 at 05:47 PM.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Think Matt Morris can get his sinkerball going tonight. Good luck on the Rocks and good call on the Giants.

EJandV

You take the Pirates Homey . Their bats have been hot . lmao

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Very nice LT

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

been on fire LT

Pussymagnet
    Pussymagnet's Avatar Become A Pro!

great picks! congrats!

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Thank you, thank you very much.

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Another fine day for LT. This is what a real handicapper does; picks value every day. Any square can flip a coin and eat chalk daily but LT always jumps into the dog pound and drags out three winners.

I faded you with MIL and LOST!

EJandV

roll with his picks . tell me how you come out say 30 days from now . I dont want to hear from you until this time next month . Make some $ .