AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

NL Games in Full

florida -152 should win sometime
    under st lou cubs
    reds +180 at home +180 even though it is hudson and teixeira finally hit the ball most likely a loser but I could not lay them. GRIFFEY GRIFFEY
    was +122 when in doubt I say take the odds
    pitt +142 " "
    ari -122 figure they should redeem themselves from the 10-1 loss last time against gallardo

I never broke down picking games by league but the NL seems tougher to choose between teams

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

I like the Nationals +125 tomorrow. My only play for Monday.

Negataur
    Negataur's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice job AC.

Not the greatest selection today. Maybe I'll play an AL game today.

bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Quote Originally Posted by AC1318 View Post
    florida -152 should win sometime
    under st lou cubs
    reds +180 at home +180 even though it is hudson and teixeira finally hit the ball most likely a loser but I could not lay them. GRIFFEY GRIFFEY
    was +122 when in doubt I say take the odds
    pitt +142 " "
    ari -122 figure they should redeem themselves from the 10-1 loss last time against gallardo

I never broke down picking games by league but the NL seems tougher to choose between teams
    CRAZY,FLORIDA IS NOW AT -172...........I SAW THEM LAST NIGHT AT -146.....WHATS UP WITH THAT????I HAVE NEVER SEEN A LINE JUMP THAT MUCH UNLESS THERE WAS A PITCHING CHANGE

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

Still taking FLA at -172....got to be able to score off of Ortiz and avoid the sweep. If it's close, Ortiz has only been going 5 innings a start, and 5 relivers were used yesterday for SF so I would think FLA could come thru in a tight game vs SF pen as well.

Also taking ATL -215. Huge starter and bullpen advantage. Taking FLA and ATL on a parlay to get better $$.

These are my NL games today

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

added the over SF/FLA 9 1/2 as well...this will not be a pitching battle today.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I actually bet the Giants at +165. Can't bet Florda at thay price, as they are 27-37 at home and Mitre has been crap lately too. Sure Ortiz sucks, but Mitre's recent form makes starters a wash, giving G-Men value at +165.

I also disagree with D-Backs, as I think Gallardo is going to be a stud in this league for years to come.

I agree with Pittsburgh and Washington, and also lean toward Cincy. No opinion on Cubs total.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Def. not backing Dumatrait in that Cincy game. I do like the over alot though. Runs follow Dumatrait and Hudson usually gets good run support on the road.