LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Let the Dogs Out 4 Friday

Phillies +130 - Sure the Pirates have the better starter, but the Phillies are better in every other phase of the game and they are still in the hunt for the NL East title.

Orioles +162 - This is Burnett's second start back from injury, making him vulnerable, an he was not that great the last time he faced the O's. allowing four earned in six innings. Olsen is so-so, but this is his first time facing the Jays, so he should do OK.

Reds +114 - Milwaukee is doing a Tom Petty (Free Falling), and the Reds have won four of the last five head-to-head.

Royals +102 - Meyer is nothing special, and he already has a history of shoulder problems in the minors. Bannister would be a big winner if he played for a better team. Oh, and KC is 7-2 last nine meetings here in Oakland.

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

disagree wit phillies, pirates r good vs durbin orioles pitcher is facing toronto for 1st time but burnett is great vs orioles milw i like more but i dnt disagree with it and if royals can get a few runs early i think they'll take it

stump
    stump's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

i like the royals,

EJandV
    EJandV's Avatar Become A Pro!

Suppan is $ here . Burnett is $ here .Going against Gorzy has been a nightmare for me last 2 yrs I dont forget , no clue on that game . No way I could take the Royals in oak . damn . sorry dog . Using the cream always rises to the top I like your phils pcik only . Using the friday night crowd please strategy I like none of them as r all away teams . Using better starter strategy I like your pirates Royals picks to result in 2 -2 normal result . Again I must bring up the home/away thing , yeah , you are looking at 2- 2 most likely , just my brainstorm , nothing concrete whatsoever really , just experience in motion , if you go 4 - 0 HERE YOU ARE THE BEST THAT EVER DID IT FOOOOOO REAL , WHEW . adding game 1 of the series going to the weaker team overall you would be good with your Os Reds Royals picks , note > to take the lesser team in game 1 of the series is your forsight that they will not be trying to avoid the sweep , which these teams you picked are on my paper big time trying to avoid the sweep , you know what you are doing sho nough am just sharing what I know . I hope you 3 - 1 yoru one miss Os since I have the Jays to get it done in the dome .

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by EJandV View Post
    I hope you 3 - 1 yoru one miss Os since I have the Jays to get it done in the dome .
    There you go EJ.

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

nice one again LT congrats

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

great job lt ill follow ur plays 2morra i tink

EJandV
    EJandV's Avatar Become A Pro!