LordSpoon
    LordSpoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

My Pick For Thursday

I am going to take the Dodgers and Astros game OVER 8! $100 to win $87

This is my only play today, I am trying to make a recovery after nack to back days of huge losses, gonna take it slow and go with one, sometimes two a day untill I get back on track. I dont seem to be the only one who has been having problems this week, even some of the big names in handicapping have been in a slump this week. Anyways, I expect this Dodgers and Astros game to help me out here.

Good Luck!

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

take $37 and parlay w/the dodgers to win and the over...that would win you another $83...if Dodgers lose and your over comes thru you're still up $50...

mark09
    mark09's Avatar Become A Pro!

Love the OVER here is this game. Wandy road issues are not just this season and is a trend throughout his career. His career numbers are 9 - 18 and an ERA of 6.47 on the road, this year they are 1 - 8 with and ERA of 8.16.

trifectabx
    trifectabx's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by LordSpoon View Post
    I am going to take the Dodgers and Astros game OVER 8! $100 to win $87

This is my only play today, I am trying to make a recovery after nack to back days of huge losses, gonna take it slow and go with one, sometimes two a day untill I get back on track. I dont seem to be the only one who has been having problems this week, even some of the big names in handicapping have been in a slump this week. Anyways, I expect this Dodgers and Astros game to help me out here.

Good Luck!
    I hear you man.. Good luck..

Ih8dancox
    Ih8dancox's Avatar Become A Pro!

i DONT LIKE THE OVER, THE DODGERS COULDNT SCORE OWN THERE OWN MOTHER

EJandV
    EJandV's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the over everytime Lowe starts , is just me I know .