CHIEF BRODY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2216

Chief brody's guaranteed plays friday

103 - 64 - 10 GUARANTEED PLAYS YTD

14 - 1 TREMENDOUS PLAYS

2 - 0 TITANIC TREMENDOUS PLAYS

6 - 0 - 1 YESTERDAY

20 - 1 - 2 PAST 4 DAYS

Morning everyone another incredible day and night on the bags. I have made a sh*t load of money with my system. Seattle was easy, but didn't see it that easy. I almost had the balls to take that royals game last night at +280 odds. Yesterday was truly an amazing day preety much being right about everything except the Phillies first five with a push

As I said last night already the chief is already on a TITANIC PLAY for today and 2 TREMENDOUS PLAYS.

There is alot of potential in my numbers for one game to hammer. Very early right now but your chief is hard at work
    Last edited by CHIEF BRODY; 06-23-23 at 04:16 AM. Reason: Correction

mikmik
    mikmik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15907

Man thank you

CHIEF BRODY

Quote Originally Posted by mikmik View Post
    Man thank you
    Np mikmik have a good day

CHIEF BRODY

Tonight maybe an excellent spot for an Oakland full game rl +1.5 +120 and believe it or not a +245 shot at the full game. I see bassitt having issues with Oakland while Kapriellian I see has an above average start. This is all about a tremendous value with Oaklands million dollar players.

Again this is just my thoughts early and NOT an official play for me.

CHIEF BRODY

Last night the pirates were are first five play that we won. A day makes a difference.
    The Pittsburgh Pirates are freezing cold as they've dumped their last ten games in a row. Miami is warm at 6-2 in their last eight. Pirates starter Luis Ortiz has struggled this season. He's lacked command and walked a ton of batters, plus he doesn't miss bats. This is a horrendous combination for a MLB pitcher. It's almost impossible to win this way.

Pirates bats have been nearly silent. They're hitting a league worst .144 over the last week. Conversely, the Marlins are leading Major League Baseball in hitting with a .305 average over the past week, including red-hot slap hitter Luis Arraez batting .577 over the past week. Pittsburgh will be missing all star outfielder Brian Reynolds who is on the injured list. It's also likely that Marlins lefty starter Jesus Luzardo will neutralize power hitting outfield Jack Suwinski, who is on an 0-18 skid. He may not even play, as Luzard is tough on left handed sticks and manager Derek Shelton oftentimes sits him against LHP. However, with Reynolds out, he may be forced to play him, which is great, because not only is Suwinski an iceberg right now, Luzard is TOUGH on left handed hitters. There's a ton to like about Miami today. The full game juice is heavy at - 180, but a tremendous value here for sure is the rl - 1.5 +120. I see a 3-4 run win here by the Marlins.

This will be either a tremendous play or a Titanic play. I must look further into it for now

CHIEF BRODY

I’m eyeing another team to bank on, based on its pitching matchup…. You ready????????

Cleveland Guardians -136

Guardians are an almost .500 ball club this season so far, good for second in AL Central. But when Shane Bieber (Justin’s Uncle) is on the mound, the Guardians are wayyyyy better. Especially when pitching at home!

The Biebs holds a solid 4-1 record and sports a sub 2.00 ERA at home this season. Pretty nasty. And I see him getting run support with a dinger from Jose Ramirez, which doesn’t take a wizard to bank on.

No official play yet, just spreading the love

CHIEF BRODY

MIAMI RL - 1.5 +108 FULL GAME

GUARANTEED PLAY #1
    TREMENDOUS TITANIC PLAY)

CLEVELAND - 132 FULL GAME

GUARANTEED PLAY #2
    (TREMENDOUS PLAY)

YANKEES - 112 FIRST FIVE

GUARANTEED PLAY #3
    (BIG PLAY)

May have another tremendous play on the Astros /Dodgers

Also I am waiting on some info on the Oakland game and may add a portion of that game shortly
    Points Awarded:

kingofhoarbags gave CHIEF BRODY 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Foosball Champ
    Foosball Champ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10498

love the tigers +115 full game

CHIEF BRODY

This game as you know at +270 last night haunted me straight up and the rl
    I see no reason here at all to play kc for the first five only. It again is tremendous value and they are still high from winning last night. No I don't think the long haul favors them tonight, but they definitely can get to eflin early

ROYALS +190 FIRST FIVE

GUARANTEED PLAY #4
    (BIG PLAY)

CHIEF BRODY

Quote Originally Posted by Foosball Champ View Post
    love the tigers +115 full game
    Bol on your Tigers. It's not a play for the chief. It doesn't fit into my criteria tonight

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 894

Good luck Chief!

CHIEF BRODY

James Kaprielian (R) * Chris Bassitt (R)

Right-hander Chris Bassitt (7-5, 4.16 ERA), who spent six seasons with the A's, is the probable starter for Toronto. In two career starts against Oakland, he is 1-0 with a 1.93 ERA.

Right-hander James Kaprielian (2-6, 6.38 ERA) is scheduled to start for Oakland. In his only career start against Toronto, he pitched six innings of one-run ball in a no-decision on July 6, 2022, in Oakland.

The A's have lost five games by one run during the skid and has been prone to costly mistakes.

Again tremendous value for sure. As stated Oaklands rl has been cash, but I see a better opportunity for sure in the first five only

OAKLAND +210 FIRST FIVE

GUARANTEED PLAY #5
    (BIG PLAY)

CHIEF BRODY

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Good luck Chief!
    Tks mjsuax

CHIEF BRODY