Josherzz1
    Update your status
    Josherzz1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1000

6/19 Play

Nationals ML +130
    I like the plus money value on the Nats for what is essentially an AK vs. QQ coin flip against the Cards.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Josherzz1
    Update your status

Tough one after being up 5 runs after the 2nd. Sorry to all who tailed. -150 on the cards was just too much juice for two equally shitty teams. Don't like plays like that in general from a process standpoint having to lay so much and I try not to be results oriented even though of course it hurts to lose. Always like to post my receipts to let people know that I'm not fake betting. Congrats to cards backers. Back to drawing board.

Josherzz1
    Update your status

Was able to fight and claw my way back to eke out a small profit and get back that nats bet. Little bit of yolo chasing but hey I'll take it. Mets were up 5 runs as well like the nats were haha, so I just decided to give up 1% equity and cash out. Then more of a high variance live bet play with the giants after they tied it up 4-4. I made the giants bet before the bases were loaded and joc pederson had a chance to win it with the bases juiced on a 3-2 count. And even if he didn't come through, I was thinking that they would use their closer doval who throws 101 cutters and have a good chance to get another at bat. Luckily they did use doval and yas homered in the 10th. It's amazing to me because I show up only once every couple of years and I've never won when I've posted a play whether I was in vegas or online. I think I'm 0-4 lifetime here so maybe posting plays is not for me. And if I do post one again a couple years from now, fade me haha. BOL to everyone.
    [IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]