I got quite a few here, alot of em are HUGE over dogs so I will likely run a 2 or 3 team parlay pending further analysis

Anyways...I had a bad day tuesday, alot of my picks started out strong but lost in the end, dissapointed me, anyways hope wednesday is better!

Seattle Mariners
-----
Houston Astros & Dodgers (Under Total)
-----
Boston RedSox
-----
SanDiego Padres
I will take the padres in this match-up, Padres bats were hot lastnight, and that was against Rockies Ace Jeff Francis, Today the padres will face off against Ubaldo Jiminez, He did throw a great
game against the padres last match-up, but the padres were able to come ahead with the win on 7/24; During that game, Chris young was taken out in the second inning due to an injury, through
those two innings he gave up no hits and no runs, this will be Youngs second start since being re-activated, he wasent completely back to himself when he made his return, but he is an excellent
Pitcher, I think the padres bats will really support Young in this game, he is also at home, Young has dominated in home games this season. As for Rockies pitcher, Ubaldo Juminez, He is nothing special
The Rockies are playing the pitcher game, they dont think Young will do good recently off the injured list, this is really a bit of a mis-match, and even if Young has a shaky start, he has an awesome bullpen
to back him up, as they did the game he was injured, not to mention the padres bats that I predict will be flame throwers tommarow. I will take the Padres OVER Rockies.
-----
Chicago Cubs
I will take the Chicago cubs today OVER the Reds. First of all, the Reds did defeat Zombrano and the Cubs yesterday, Zombrano, a great pitcher, a cubs ace! Now, lets look at another Cubs ace, Mr. Ted Lilly
3.51 ERA, 13-5 on the season. The Reds were able to hit an ace yesterday, Zombrano gave up 13 hits over 7 innings, which resulted in 6 runs for the reds. The way I see it Zombrano has an off day. Today,
The Cubs will be pumped up, they are at home, they were defeated by a single run yesterday with Zombrano on the mound and revenge is on the horizon! Ted Lilly is the man to go to for that recenge, an excellent pitcher!
The reds decided to counter Lilly, by throwing Rookie Phil Dumatrait, 7.71 ERA, 0-1 on the season, 15 hits, and 8 runs over his last 9 innings. It was a close game yesterday in a pitchers Duel, Today is no Pitchers Duel
The reds are entering the battle without any guns, Lilly, and the Cubs have WIN writtein all over it!
-----
Atlanta Braves
I dont know how the game was so close yesterday between these two, I figured fatigue would set in on the Giants, after so much traveling and a double header in the middle of all that! I still see a phase of fatigue
setting in for the Giants, and if not, the Braves should still have this game! With Tim Hudson on the mound, well, we know it more than likely wont be an easy game for the Giants. 7/24 Hudson pitched a great game against
the Giants to and handed the Braves a 7-5 Victory! Over 8? innings, allowing 6 hits, and 3 runs! Russ Ortiz, last faced the Braves in an Orioles uniform, back on 7/1, He was far from special! 4? innings, allowing 9 hits and 3 runs, 4 walks!

Tim Hudson ERA: 3.01 ||| Last 30 Days: 1.77 ||| Allowed only 3 runs in Last 3 games (20 innings) vs. Ari, Col, Nym
+
Russ Ortiz ERA: 5.18 ||| Last 30 Days: 3.60 ||| Horrible against Braves since 2002

The Braves bats are looking good right now, as for the Giants, they are doing alright, but I feel they will be shut down tommarow against Hudson!
Take the Braves!
-----