DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8516

MLB’s new enlarged bases for 2023

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32341

Now that Manfred got his wish and eliminated the shift I hear his next thing is to eliminate pitching all together and have all hitter hit off of a tee, just like when I was eight years ago.

News flash Rob, no real baseball fan enjoys 12-8, that last over four hours.
    Your ideas about speeding up the game like ghost runners in extra innings are useless if you take away pitching and defense.

If I want a beer league game, I'll pick up my aluminum bat and join my buddies on Sunday monings for some slow pitch softball.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20505

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Now that Manfred got his wish and eliminated the shift I hear his next thing is to eliminate pitching all together and have all hitter hit off of a tee, just like when I was eight years ago.

News flash Rob, no real baseball fan enjoys 12-8, that last over four hours.
    Your ideas about speeding up the game like ghost runners in extra innings are useless if you take away pitching and defense.

If I want a beer league game, I'll pick up my aluminum bat and join my buddies on Sunday monings for some slow pitch softball.
    ^^^ This.