bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Take the Angels Alt Runline tonight +220

I posted the play in my thread but wanted everyone not to miss this. High total of 9...Angels ML I'm on and Angels -1.5 I'm on for more...1 on Angels ML...2 on Alt Runline tonight-1.5 +220.

bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

I made this for a reason. Posted it in my top MLB capper thread but I wanted to make sure people saw this play. That's why I dedicated a thread to this alt runline play. +220 money. I know it's not over. 5-0 in the 6th is looking good. However MLB is NEVER over until that final out. The only sport that's not over til its over. Seen a lot of funny things happen in 23 years of watching MLB games. I'm watching this Angels game on the MLB package and they are playing stellar defense tonight! Mets had 3rd with no outs...3rd with 1 out....no runs allowed thus far! I hit the alt run line for my max units. Also the ML +130 for 1 unit. I waited all day for this one. Posted the plays way early though. Cubs +220 my only loss on the day. They got spanked. The Yankees kept hitting solo HR's ...pretty wild game to watch!