Betpoints: 2059

Hit And Run Parlay

STL+1.5-165/ CWS-200/ LAD/AZ U8-110/ $25 pays $90. BOL2ALL

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    STL+1.5-165/ CWS-200/ LAD/AZ U8-110/ $25 pays $90. BOL2ALL
    See Legend, I do requests, no debate about it.

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Palnestin View Post
    I have access to "PLAT360" - a direct network of information exchange between the largest bookmakers in the world (from the United States, through Europe to Asia).

The information exchange network is used to mark "uncertain" games where oddsmakers have trouble listing odd (such matches are marked in orange) and, more importantly, to mark fixed games (in red). Such situations occur if the bookmaker finds out that the match has been sold or the result has otherwise been determined before the commencement of the sporting event. Information is expensive and the price of one fix depenting in the odds. You can buy also whole package of fixes. This information is top secret, but access to this knowledge allows you to earn huge money.

Every day I have a few fixes (mainly soccer, American sports - mainly NHL, NBA, MLB and tennis). For players who bet large amounts, it is possible to buy fixes in a package. If anyone wants to cooperate please contact me:

charlrieux@gmail.com
    Dude, I bet quarters. Send this Rich Boy, The new #1 player who bets large amounts out of boredom.