Negataur
    Negataur's Avatar Become A Pro!

All Nl All The Time 8/10

2-1 yesterday to get back over .500. Have a few winners for today.

MIL (+) I know what you're saying. MIL on the road = loss, but this is a good spot for the brew crew, and + money to boot. Jennings can be tagged (Ask SD) at home, and the stat I like most is MIL 6-1 after allowing 10+ runs. HOU has won 3 in a row, doubt they get 4, I just hope the MIL bullpen can keep it together.

SF (-) The return of Morris to SF. I trust that SF knew what he can do, and that they know how to hit him. Seems unfair, but I'll take the small price tag.

COL (-) Again, -150 is about as high as I will go, but Like I said yesterday, CH may have won their only game on this road trip. I look for COL to bounce back in a big way.

BONUS LEANS: NYM(Tough spot for a guys first start) ATL/PHI OVER9(Feel both pitchers may get lit up tonight)

GL to all, and I apprreciate the feedback.

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status
    MonkeyF0cker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1127

I really like the over in the MIL/HOU game, Negataur. Not convinced on a side though. I do like the COL pick but it's too pricey for me. The SF/PIT game is two bad teams and two bad pitchers but you're probably on the right side of it. Good luck.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the Brewers myself sir.