babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

Any way to consolidate the "Baseball" section

Now that we have so much sh*t going on, it's hard to find the people's posts regarding their leans that I have to search through the filth to find it because there is simply so much stuff going on. As someone said in an earlier post, "the Baseball section is getting funny". Yes it is, but it's also becoming increasingly difficult to sort through.

Oh well, I'll get used to the chaos, but I hope this doesn't carry over to the NFL and NCAA FB.

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

I second this motion

Moderators, can we get any thread which is not a baseball pick or lean or discussion of a pick or a lean moved to a "idiots arguing about stupid shit" forum?

I know, I used to be the worst offender with my cheering my plays, but I stopped that after the villagers came up the hill with the torches and pitchforks to kill the monster.

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

Might not be the answer you're looking for, but the IGNORE button is a beautiful tool to use. I've been telling others how to make it work, so let me know if you're not sure. Maybe the competition we need to have is an IGNORE DEATH MATCH. We'll give everyone a few weeks to get their ignore feature lined up and then publish the rankings to see who is the most ignored poster at SBR and they have to leave

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Quote Originally Posted by Willie Bee View Post
    Might not be the answer you're looking for, but the IGNORE button is a beautiful tool to use. I've been telling others how to make it work, so let me know if you're not sure. Maybe the competition we need to have is an IGNORE DEATH MATCH. We'll give everyone a few weeks to get their ignore feature lined up and then publish the rankings to see who is the most ignored poster at SBR and they have to leave
    Come on Willie, I would win that contest hands down

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Quote Originally Posted by babaoriley View Post
    Now that we have so much sh*t going on, it's hard to find the people's posts regarding their leans that I have to search through the filth to find it because there is simply so much stuff going on. As someone said in an earlier post, "the Baseball section is getting funny". Yes it is, but it's also becoming increasingly difficult to sort through.

Oh well, I'll get used to the chaos, but I hope this doesn't carry over to the NFL and NCAA FB.
    I agree with all of this and will do my part to stop the insanity; I apologize for creating a mess.