Magica10
    Magica10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

Feed Seymour! 7.1 on the Diamond

No, stop it!

I saw someone say they liked the Salami Under tonight in someone's thread?

Yeah, um, NO! LoL

First of all, we all know what happened yesterday, and I do believe they all just scored 12 more runs while I just writing this up! Right?

Man, the weather is also a factor and you certainly have to keep an eye on that now that we are approaching the dog days...

Also, deGrom might be the top of the heap on the rubber tonight, as you look around the starters list for the day.
    Obviously, sure, we have some sound dudes also on the bump today, but overall? No, oh no! LoL

Over 122.5 is the Grand Salami play of the day.

The weather will also aid that Yankee total again, being that I live an hour from the big house in Da Bronx. It is still f**king hot and sticky here today, although the sun is no where to be seen and it is drizzling.

Regardless, feed seymour and hit that Over with the Salami today.

Toronto and Seattle are only doing on thing up in Buffalo... hitting the tar out of the ball, so that total should be on your board to contribute to Seymour.

Dodgers in Washington too, yes, yes they will smash the ball around the park too, so that total should also be on your board... and yes, that vergabe means OVER, if you can't read between the lines as to what I am getting at.

We could run down this board game by game if you like, because when it comes to the Grand Salami? I don't F**K around. I can take you back 20 years and show you when I was talking Salami betting, and I have been doing it for NHL and MLB every day for the last 10 years, easy!

I was actually thinking about starting a live youtube show to talk MLB with the maniacs like me who watch entirely too much sports. Yes, I used to do that on Yahoo in a group chat called Thinkdog for years, and we? My god, did we kick ass as a group! If I can find enough people into baseball who want to break down the games live every day? I will DAMN WELL host it and organize it and get us all in sync to make the betting day!

Anyway, Salami OVer 122.5 is on your board, and you see what I said about the other couple of games I mentioned. Have yourself one damn hot day out there! Good Luck to anyone throwing the cash around today!

Magica10
    Magica10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

JUly 08?

Well, There is at least back to July of 2008. Just so no one thinks I just made up the shit about the Salami. Years and years, and more years LoL

Thinkdog MLB July 08