Burning it up this week in the league where pitchers hit. OVER PHI, COL, and HOU payed well last night. Looking to continue the progress.

ATL (EVEN/-), ATL/NYM OVER 8 This pitching matchup screams under, but the Braves line up is hot, and the over has come in the last 8 games. El Duque on short rest does not give me confidence in a long outing, and the Mets bullpen is not as good at home. The Braves are in the Mets head. They have always had a hard time beating this team, minus last year, when the Braves were not as good. I look for ATL to continue the dominance over these Mets.

COL/MIL UNDER 9.5 Francis has been very solid as of late, and this is the first time for COL seeing Gallardo. Something tells me that both pitchers go deep into the game, and very few runs cross the plate. Wouldn't surprise me to see COL sweep.

If HOU gets + money later today, I may take it. I think there may be something wrong with Zambrano. I think there was more to his leaving last friday than cramping. Watch out, CHC backers!

As always, GL to ALL!