Negataur
    Negataur's Avatar Become A Pro!

All Nl All The Time 8/7

1-1 yesterday. Even. SF had many chances last night to cover my RL play. Ugly hitting w/men on base.

One play today.

FLA/PHI Over 10.5- Think this one could have lots of baserunners any plenty of runs scored. Both offenses hit well, and both pitchers can give up runs. Look for a high run total for each team tonight.

Lean on LAD and ATL, but will see how they play tonight. I think LAD have a legit chance to beat CIN, with Harang coming back from his back issue, and the fact that they had a terrible weekend.

GL everyone
    Last edited by Negataur; 08-07-07 at 02:35 PM.

Crayzee
    Crayzee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9053

is there a reason you just bet nl?

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm not sold on Harnag in this spot at all Negataur. Back injuries are uncertain what to really expect from them.

Negataur

Quote Originally Posted by Crayzee View Post
    is there a reason you just bet nl?
    Yeah. I feel that the AL is too unpredictable. Any team can beat any other team on any night, and this year I'm having better luck in the NL.

I look at AL matchups, and I do bet AL from time to time, but If I stick with NL bets, I do better.

Negataur

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    I'm not sold on Harnag in this spot at all Negataur. Back injuries are uncertain what to really expect from them.
    I can't "read" your response. Are pro CIN or LAD?

I've decided to lay off completely and see what happens.

I'm getting a strong feeling about HOU tonight, as well as COL. Because they didn't hit me this morning, I probably won't play.

Capuano can't buy a win, and I think the mid-season explosion for the Cubs may be coming to an end.

More road woes for the Brew crew. Could see them losing this one BAD.

Going with the one over for today.

GL to ALL.