EJandV
    EJandV's Avatar Become A Pro!

R-Sox Cards Tigers Padres

Who thinks this 4 teamer for saturday is perfecto ?

betplom
    maniac
    betplom's Avatar Become A Pro!

So far only you.

EJandV

I like it !

If you dont think this is 4 - 0 then you tell me which one is no good and we can bet on it ? Times running out .

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I like Washington over the Cards. No real opinion on the other three sides, although I do like the Boston UNDER.

EJandV

Another smokin 3 teamer is Tigers Dodgers Padres . You like Nats because of the new Card pitcher huh , I believe Piniero will be lights out in dc . Under in Sea I would stay away from because of the R-Sox being so potent offensively any given night.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Well, first off, read my signature.

Washington has had the best bullpen in baseball over the last two months, so even if the Cards get ahead by a run or two, the Nats pen will give them a chance to come back. If the Nats take an early lead vs. Piniero, then I LOVE my chances.

As for Boston game, Dice-K has been great, and the Boston offense has not been that impressive vs. lefties on the road. Oh and both bullpens are in the top 10 in the majors in pen ERA, and this game may have the two best closers in baseball!

EJandV

I like your signature , it makes sense . Would be pretty beast like move to get the Nats over the Cards right . I would never ever go with the Nats over the Cards , to me that is going against the grain as I believe the Nats are the worst of the worst and the Cards will fight a little bit and not get beat again by the Nats which to me are scrubs . Not looking at the records right at this moment but just knowing who the true scrubs are and who will be fighting to make the postseason and who will not . Cards snap 3 game losing streak , Nats do not win 5 in a row . Your signature is smart I like it , but mlb is all about the big inning , which when the big inning happens it kinda throws the bullpen significance out the window . I do like it though as a whole .

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Quote Originally Posted by EJandV View Post
    I believe Piniero will be lights out in dc.

Pineiro wouldn't be "lights out" in Little League.

EJandV

Lets not forget that to make money you must go on a game by game basis , if you look for things to happen like they did the last time that pictcher started you will be right about half the time . But if you take a scrub team and back em to do what they did the day before , you may need to have your head examined .

EJandV

Gonna share a monster 4 team $maker with you guys . Braves Cards Padres Tigers . Same parlay add Phils for another $making 5 teamer . Add Tigers over 9 for aditional 6 teamer.

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status
    MonkeyF0cker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1127

Is the guy the second coming of strictlywinners?

EJandV

Am original , no copy cats allowed , maybe you should look in the mirror and talk yourself into something positive .

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status

I don't think you'll have any worries about copy cats and I hardly need advice. But thanks for the offer.

EJandV

Tell me something Focker !

When was the last time all the favs won with a full slate of games in MLB ? Focker ? Will this happen this year ? Has it happened yet ? Make me know you REALLY know something . It is simply a numbers game , favs / dogs , so brainstorm on me , show me you have been around the right block ? yeah ? take your time <<<

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status

EJandV

It hasnt happened yet this year with full board . The first saturday of the year it was 13 - 1 favs , the 1 dog win was fist game in the NL 1pm Cubs Zambrano over the Brew Sheets , was 6 - 3 . Indians rained out . April 21st another sat is was 12 - 3 favs . 11 - 3 favs on may 3rd a wed . 12 - 3 favs may 4th a friday . 12- 3 favs may 6th a sunday . 12 - 3 favs may 12th a saturday . 11 - 4 favs june 3rd a sunday . 11 - 4 favs june 19th a tues . 12 - 3 favs june 23rd a sat . 11- 5 favs june 29th a fri . 11- 4 favs july 1st a sunday . 10 - 3 favs july 5th a thurs . More than ten 10 - 5 fav days , of course is all about balance just like with nature , the majority reuslts are in the balanced category . So was there ever a 15 - 0 fav romp major money day parlaying the favs on evry pieve of paper on my desk ? nope . Will there be this year ? If so theres the ticket , due theory ? Should happen . Lasy year and the year before was 14 - 1 several times . So is due to happen !!! For the dog lovers saying the money would be doing it with the dogs , we know that will never ever happen , 15 games to many for everything to go opposite of what is supposed to happen given known advantages in play . The big perfect fav day might come on sunday . Why not .

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Gonna share a monster 4 team $maker with you guys . Braves Cards Padres Tigers . Same parlay add Phils for another $making 5 teamer . Add Tigers over 9 for aditional 6 teamer.
    That 4 team monster came in at 50%

mark09
    mark09's Avatar Become A Pro!

It hasnt happened yet this year with full board . The first saturday of the year it was 13 - 1 favs , the 1 dog win was fist game in the NL 1pm Cubs Zambrano over the Brew Sheets , was 6 - 3 . Indians rained out . April 21st another sat is was 12 - 3 favs . 11 - 3 favs on may 3rd a wed . 12 - 3 favs may 4th a friday . 12- 3 favs may 6th a sunday . 12 - 3 favs may 12th a saturday . 11 - 4 favs june 3rd a sunday . 11 - 4 favs june 19th a tues . 12 - 3 favs june 23rd a sat . 11- 5 favs june 29th a fri . 11- 4 favs july 1st a sunday . 10 - 3 favs july 5th a thurs . More than ten 10 - 5 fav days , of course is all about balance just like with nature , the majority reuslts are in the balanced category . So was there ever a 15 - 0 fav romp major money day parlaying the favs on evry pieve of paper on my desk ? nope . Will there be this year ? If so theres the ticket , due theory ? Should happen . Lasy year and the year before was 14 - 1 several times . So is due to happen !!! For the dog lovers saying the money would be doing it with the dogs , we know that will never ever happen , 15 games to many for everything to go opposite of what is supposed to happen given known advantages in play . The big perfect fav day might come on sunday . Why not .

A wise man once said "never bet a horse that's due"

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Quote Originally Posted by mark09 View Post
    A wise man once said "never bet a horse that's due"
    Was that wiseman JJGOLD?

EJandV

Like I would really think you would think it will happen in 2007.Who would bankroll that theory but me. Didnt happen today .

EJandV

Results were 11- 4 favs on tues night , was 7 - 0 favs in the american leauge , is late wed night now , wow I posted the fav brainstorm just the day before a 11 - 4 fav romp and sweep of 7 - 0 favs in the AL . Funny . Good thing it wasnt a perfect 15 - 0 fav finish huh .

EJandV

Pulling your coat on this ,we are in august of 07 reflecting back to august of last year sunday aug the 20th it was 13 - 2 favs , followed up by 8 - 2 favs on mon , tues was 10 -5 favs , then balance days until sunday aug 27th was 11 - 3 favs romped . Followed up next day on mon going 8 - 0 favs (which most would have looked for favs letdown being a mon and all and the favs winning to much , etc ) I looked for favs to stay strong and withdrew after mon night . Followed uo tues aug 29th 10 - 4 favs , staying hot . Did the favs let up on wed ? Was 12 - 4 favs on wed aug 30th . Last day of the month aug 2006 , 6 - 4 favs . Significance to the here and now ? How in the hell would I really be able to say yes . lol Anyway , Sept there was never a day that hit 11 fav wins , several 10 - 5 , rest were balanced basically , as is nature .

EJandV

Notes on aug of last year of big fav days I left out are friday aug 11th it was 11-4 favs , sat aug 12th was 13 - 3 favs , wed aug 16th it was 13 - 2 favs . I started with the 20th of aug in post above which the day before on aug 19th was a sat and it showed 10 -5 favs . Does history show us anything would be the $ question here , sure it is all how you apply it and work it in your own world that would be the tell tale of your results . I am a parlay man so I would think anyone that knows how to have huge $ days doing parlays knows what I am saying and I hope it helps someone . Esp me )