mark09
    mark09's Avatar Become A Pro!

Seattle/Boston RL Play

Anyone else see some value in Seattle on the run line +1 ½. Only have to pay -130 for the runs. The home team has dominated play going all the way back to 05’ the home team is 16 – 4. Seattle has won 4 in row over Boston and 5 of 7 this year and they went 5 – 1 at home against Boston last year.

I was on Seattle last night and look to come right back on them tonight but taking the run line as Seattle is 30 – 7 streak with + 1 ½ runs.

remmy358
    remmy358's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mark09 View Post
    Anyone else see some value in Seattle on the run line +1 ½. Only have to pay -130 for the runs. The home team has dominated play going all the way back to 05’ the home team is 16 – 4. Seattle has won 4 in row over Boston and 5 of 7 this year and they went 5 – 1 at home against Boston last year.

I was on Seattle last night and look to come right back on them tonight but taking the run line as Seattle is 30 – 7 streak with + 1 ½ runs.
    i'd rather take them straight up. boston is the away team, and per the #'s, the away teams win by 1 run far less than the home teams (as you know)...i never bet a home team +1.5.....but hey, the #'s don't lie....your chances are significantly better at winning - i just stay away.

mark09
    mark09's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by remmy358 View Post
    i'd rather take them straight up. boston is the away team, and per the #'s, the away teams win by 1 run far less than the home teams (as you know)...i never bet a home team +1.5.....but hey, the #'s don't lie....your chances are significantly better at winning - i just stay away.
    Agree with your approach……I played the game + the 1 ½ already but I also think Seattle will win outright. I only played TB and Seattle +1 ½ today so I am scoreboard watching.

GL tonight.

ShamsWoof10
    ShamsWoof10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I got Seattle ML... I think it's going over so I figure the RL won't likely matter but who knows...

GO SEATTLE!!!

ShamsWoof10
    ShamsWoof10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Boy am I going to regret not taking the RL.. F*CK!!