EBone
    Washington State +140 over Wichita State
    EBone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Cat Nights of Winter - 8/1

2-0 last night. Only have 1 today. Very similar to last night.

Texas +167.....It sounds crazy but the Rangers bullpen just shut the door on the Indians last night. Key strikeouts at key times. In my experience, sometimes, getting rid of standout guys like the Rangers have done at the trading deadline rallies the troops. I think this mentality combined with the Indians really struggling (by the way, what in the world has happened to Travis Hafner?) makes the Rangers a play again tonight for me. Reinecker has some decent stats; although that WHIP really concerns me. I think Byrd is basically "what you see is what you get"; no frills with this guy. A good outing by Reinecker gets the Rangers the win tonight because Texas should be able to get at least 5 runs tonight. 1 unit to win 1.67 units.

Good luck to everyone.

E

Negataur
    Negataur's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice jaob last night.

I too had Sf, but couldn't pull the trigger on TX.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like dogs and all Ebone, but I just can't back Texas tonight in this spot.

EBone
    Washington State +140 over Wichita State
    EBone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Understood, Dan. Sometimes, these plays are more about the opponent (in this case the Indians) than they are about the Rangers. It really looks to me like the Indians are gonna free fall if they don't get Hafner back to what he once was. He's making outs now on pitches that he used to crank to Timbuktu.

E