EBone
    Washington State +140 over Wichita State
    EBone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Cat Nights of Winter - 7/31

Had a good Sunday. A's score 10 and can't win for my only loss of the day. I have 2 today that are extreme dogs.

San Francisco +155.....I really can't believe the Giants are this bad and I really can't believe that the Dodgers are in a virtual tie for the West lead. Penny is certainly a stud but Lowry gives them a shot every time he pitches. Lowry has been real consistent and I'll take him here. My gut tells me that Lowry will compete tonight. 1 unit to win 1.55 units.

Texas +204.....Cleveland always seems to amaze me. I think, besides the Tigers, they really have the best offense in the game. It is just that they are not consistent at all. I think we'll end up seeing Texas with about 73 wins this year which is better than their current win percentage. I think tonight McCarthy has a good outing so I'll take a gander with McCarthy to get Texas' 47th win. 1 unit to win 2.04 units.

That's it. Good luck to everyone. I have leans on the Reds and A's but I can't make myself pull the trigger on those two.

E

Negataur
    Negataur's Avatar Become A Pro!

Like the SF pick. Can't rely on TEX or CLE to do much. Going to stay away from that one.

Hope B. Lamar B. hits 2 dingers!

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I respectfully disagree with your Texas play Ebone. That Rangers team has packed it in this year, and just playing out the string. I just feel they will be a big time money burner till at least September.

pat venditto
    pat venditto's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ebone I think both are your plays are brilliant and I agree with both 100%

wolverine71
    wolverine71's Avatar Become A Pro!

cant see Cleveland losing

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status
    MonkeyF0cker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1127

Texas just unloaded their only real talent too, in Texiera and Gagne. I couldn't play them tonight...

EBone
    Washington State +140 over Wichita State
    EBone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Quote Originally Posted by pat venditto View Post
    Ebone I think both are your plays are brilliant and I agree with both 100%
    Thank you for the kind words, Pat. I don't know about "brilliant" but I'm actually pretty comfortable with those two plays. I actually think I like Texas better than the Giants (I might very well have the proverbial screw loose). We shall see. Good luck to you and everybody on their plays tonight.

E

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Might actually be a really good time to take the Rangers. I think they'll either give a great effort or get the shit beat out of them. But taking back over 2-1 against the struggling Indians is a good play.