Dakota99
    Dakota99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2658

MLB Player Props - Hammer Unders with Possible Short season!

For anyone that likes futures betting, if you had any MLB player props you liked to go under you should be hammering those right now. It may not happen but wouldn't shock anyone if they shortened the season at this point. This would only be good for player props since team O/U are based on the teams playing at least 160. Of course it all depends on the rules for your book but most local shops would allow the action.

danrubin12
    danrubin12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 358

Quote Originally Posted by Dakota99 View Post
    For anyone that likes futures betting, if you had any MLB player props you liked to go under you should be hammering those right now. It may not happen but wouldn't shock anyone if they shortened the season at this point. This would only be good for player props since team O/U are based on the teams playing at least 160. Of course it all depends on the rules for your book but most local shops would allow the action.
    I wonder how they would grade props in a shortened season. You can get generally find some value on the under in the props and team wins markets regardless though...

Dakota99
    Dakota99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2658

Depends on the shop, one of my local guys pulled his already. Another lowered his limits and said his is action regardless. Team wins have to play 160 games for action usually across the board.

Stuff like MVP/Cy Young I'm guessing is action regardless at this point

A lot of NFL prop bets have a disclaimer that the player must start week 1 for action, baseball doesn't have that.