EmpireSC
    EmpireSC's Avatar Become A Pro!

MLB Picks for 7/27/07

Three winning days in a row! I hope that some of you took advantage of those selections and were able to benefit a bit. In accordance to the forums rules (sorry to the moderator and anyone who I angered by my post yesterday) I'm also going to be putting these picks in the links and promotion category as well so I can do some shameless self promotion. Enough rambling, three winning days is good, but we've still got plent of baseball season to get through, here are today's selections......

Money Line, Philadelphia Phillies -168
    Money Line, New York Mets -178
    Money Line, Miwaukee Brewers -105
    Run Line, Milwaukee Brewers +1.5
    Money Line, Los Angeles Dodgers +103
    Money Line, Arizona Diamondbacks -126
    Over/Under, Atlanta Braves/Arizona Diamondbacks OVER 9.5
    Money Line, Cleveland Indians -133
    Money Line, Boston Red Sox -149
    Money Line, Toronto Blue Jays +114
    Over/Under, Toronto Blue Jays/Chicago White Sox OVER 9.5
    Money Line, Kansas City Royals -130
    Money Line, LAA Angels -138

Enjoy everyone, now let's go watch some baseball!

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I respectfully disagree with your Halo's selection sir. I do like Robertson and the Tigers in that game.

BOL to you with your wagers

EmpireSC
    EmpireSC's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can you hear that? It's the sounds of cash registers all over Vegas sports books paying out cash to all the people that took my advice yesterday and for the fourth strait day had a profitable day! We crushed yesterday! Fourth day in a row! Three is a hatrick, but what is 4????? Just plain insane is what it is. Man it is nice to get up early in the morning and see that the few games you didn't get a chance to see the end of all went your way. Well I hope everyone's cashing in this morning and using that money for a night on the town. Take your lady out and treat her nice, find a lady today and get up the guts to ask her out and treat her right tonight. Man this feels good. Ok, so here's how yesterday broke down......

Money Line
    7-2
    +422 Units

Run Line
    1-0
    +50 Units

Over/Under
    1-1
    -10 Units

Overall
    9-3
    +462 Units

1 Units = 1 Dollar

Since 7/13/07 When I started posting all my baseball picks for free on this board, my free blog (check out the links and promotions section for the link), and other boards here are some pretty positive results......

Money Line we're hitting ata rate of 56.7%
    Run Line we're hitting at a rate of 64.7%
    Over/Under we're hitting at a rate of 61.9%