jolyolyolyman
    jolyolyolyman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2144

Tigers and Padres

I’ll be taking two bad teams tonight: Padres and Tigers. Both teams stink but I like their matchups tonight. First, the Tigers will be taking on young Dylan Cease and the White Sox. The Tigers have faced Cease a few times this year, so the familiarity factor should bode well for them. Jordan Zimmerman will be on the bump tonight for the Tigers and his year has been nothing short of a disaster. That being said, he has pitched better lately so it is really up to that putrid Tiger’s offense to plate some runs for him against Cease and I think they will.

Padres will face off against Merrill Kelly and the Snakes. I have watched Kelly a few times this year and he pitches very slow. I guess he finds success being a Moyer type pitcher but I’m not convinced or sold on him at all. Hopefully, Padre’s manager Andy Green sets the right lineup tonight. Believe it or not there are players on that Padre’s roster that have pop: Renfro, Margot, and Mejia. It is quite odd that Andy Green toys with his lineup so much when he clearly has players that can hit much better than others. He will most likely be getting fired in my opinion. As long as Austin Hedges and Wil Myers stay on the pine, the Friars should pull this one out.

Best of luck tonight!

jolyolyolyman

😂....still got the Padres. Let’s Go

dawg58kahn
    dawg58kahn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1235

that were some embarrassing pics dawg....maybe fade yourself next time

jolyolyolyman

Quote Originally Posted by dawg58kahn View Post
    that were some embarrassing pics dawg....maybe fade yourself next time
    Thanks for the advice Dawg! I’ll be sure to post so you can benefit dawg. Good luck today!

dawg58kahn

Quote Originally Posted by jolyolyolyman View Post
    Thanks for the advice Dawg! I’ll be sure to post so you can benefit dawg. Good luck today!
    so what is your next post dawg?? i need some fades

jolyolyolyman

No bets for now dawg, the missionary sex I had with my thick wife this morning kind of got my mind off the losses. Now focused on having some beers with friends. I’ll be sure to the post though if anything comes up so you can fade.

dawg58kahn

Quote Originally Posted by jolyolyolyman View Post
    No bets for now dawg, the missionary sex I had with my thick wife this morning kind of got my mind off the losses. Now focused on having some beers with friends. I’ll be sure to the post though if anything comes up so you can fade.
    did your wife fart during sex with her thick ass?

jolyolyolyman

Lol...bout to take FSU

jolyolyolyman

Locked in FSU -6.5...fade away