ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3451

Cards line dropped again

Line dropped yesterday afternoon slightly for last nights game.

Line dropped overnight for tonight from -170 to -145. Another shit pitcher for rocks, and Hudson has been lights out lately. Cards haven't lost back to back in a month and haven't lost a series in a month. They got swept at oak and at dodgers starting on Aug 2nd. Go all the way back to the all Star break and they only lost back to back one another time and it vs Houston.

The only thing is the cards offense has been too inconsistent.

I am a homer and I did lose big on last nights game but I see this as an even better spot. Would be shocked if senzetela follows the cy young like effort of winless chi chi Gonzalez. Total is 13.5 again.

ThaWoj
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO

Fkkng assholes gonna lose 2-1 again. Fixed as fukk. Line did go back up but someone knew something earlier. I didn't pull the trigger on Rockies tt under 5.5 at + money and that was the bet. Hudson did his job as wacha did his last night.

ThaWoj
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO

Now that I'm busted up watch them rape the shit out of them tomorrow afternoon without me having a bet on them. $500 down the drain tonight

bodyman
    bodyman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3424

I'm with ya there Woj, the last 18 innings have been some of the hardest baseball to watch in awhile. It's hard to believe you go into the Coors launching pad and only touch the plate twice in 2 games, and only lose both games by a run?

Dogball
    Dogball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 395

Joke. Pathetic

ThaWoj
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO

What are they gonna do when they face mil, wash, and Cubs the next 3 series?? Get shutout 9 games in a row. Bunch of fkkng assholes. Might as well bet the under every game they play.