joverh
    joverh's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tigers / Whitesox Totals

Had a rough losing streak.. bringing my account from 7.5K to 4K.

Quite upset and let my emotions get to me trying to get back my losses. The Detroit tigers are my hometown team and felt very confident about the over for today's game so... last night before going to bed i made an offer of $4000 down on the tigers/whitesox game to go over 10 for totals with Matchbook.
    Woke up this morning to see not 1 cent of my offer was taken. 2pm still nothing.. waiting. Not much money was being thrown down for totals on either side. I saw that an afternoon game was being played at 3 p.m. between the Rockies and Padres so being impatient i cancelled my tigers/whitesox offer and bet on the 3 p.m. game. I took this $4,000 and bet on the under 10. Well.. unfortunately the the score ended up being 10 to 2 Rockies and the now Tigers game is 10 to 9 in only 6th inning which really rubs it in. Of coarse no one to blame but myself just needed to vent as 4 months of my work pay have gone down the tubes in single week.

Anyways go tigers!!!
    Last edited by joverh; 07-25-07 at 10:12 PM.

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

sorry to hear it, what else can I say

joverh
    joverh's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by AC1318 View Post
    sorry to hear it, what else can I say

You can say i should of followed your picks. I've noticed you do quite well. Good luck on your heavy underdog pick...Washington nationals.. it's a close one.

Savant
    Savant's Avatar Become A Pro!

hey joverh [by the way joverh introduced me to this forum],

sorry to hear this but i know how you feel.
    Lost so much betting blindly and tailing other pples losing streaks on this forum except for AC.

didn't i tell you to just follow AC...with whatever $ thats left, just follow AC's picks. I'm sure both of us can recoup our losses eventually.

Savant
    Savant's Avatar Become A Pro!

the thing is even if Nats dont win, already have made some chump change which is all cool by me cuz i hate losing my stake.

i went off course alil today which i didn't want to but a threw tiny amt on yankees to win..might as well ride their winning boat till it sinks.