hus7ler
    hus7ler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 596

MLB talk

Hello,

I haven't really posted in a while but i have been actively snooping(brain farting on the word that's typically used). Anyways, I'm not here to prove anything I win and lose like everyone else. I'm earnestly hoping that someone finds the information I provide useful and hopefully someone else will provide me information when I am lacking.

The play I really like today is Tampa Bay. Offensively, Tampa bay has significantly more starters that are peaking, while Boston is trending the otherway. Defensively, Boston is definitely superior on the in field but slightly weaker on the outfield. I believe the line is as inflated as it is, because a lot of people are banking that Sale brings his MVP form game when nothing about the way he's been playing indicates that will be the case. Then there is the fact that Chirinos recent performance against NY doesn't look great on paper. From what I can tell, when Chirinos trusts his outfield to make plays for him, good things happen. However, when he tries to carry the team on his back, he gets rocked pretty hard. But I think they will adjust to this information accordingly. As far as the bullpen, TB is obviously deeper and well versed in advanced statistics. Boston on the other hand will have an optimal pitching game if Sale somehow goes 7 innings but I doubt he goes over 6 today. Even if he's gets bombed early, expect Boston to keep him in at least 5 innings due to a lack of bullpen prowess.

Tampa bay is also extremely humid today but I honestly do not know how humidity affects an roofed field.

What do you guys think?

Dogball
    Dogball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 395

I like rays today. Bats have been dead except for the grand slam last 3games but woke up end game yeah. Today they win at nice odds

hus7ler

Yeah, I see where you are coming from on your stance of dead bats but I put more value on batting power than actually base hit or obp. Cause we all experienced games where a team has 2 or 3 on base with 0 outs then the inning ends with 0 runs.

hus7ler

Today, I like the Baltimore Orioles. I believe Baltimore is starting to catch a groove, while Arizona is trending the opposite way. Without a doubt, Arizona's bullpen is superior but they aren't as deep as they want to be behind a wild pitcher like Taylor Clarke that can potentially be yanked within the first 3 innings. On the other hand, even with an inferior bullpen, John Means superior control will help control the momentum of the game. The biggest ? will be John's run support, which I strongly believe he will get plenty of. What do you guys think?

@dogball I just wanted to say that you were right and I was wrong. Even though the score did not reflect it, the bats were cold as you stated.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

How is Saladino in the MLB? .140 2 HR lol...