mikmik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15907

Oh crap I played it lol

Philmill
    Philmill's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28643

Quote Originally Posted by mikmik View Post
    Oh crap I played it lol
    I did too.... I placed a bet on St Louis to neutralize my wager.

It might be a while before I wager on the Angles (C).... They have pitcher issues.

khaden
    khaden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1124

Phil sometime when you have time can you explain how you decide to delay your progressions and skip games - as you know I play similiar style and more often than not same games as you - how ever I will nit skip games on the progression and play it through- I will also not carry over any progressions into a new series with a new team- I’ve noticed a couple times we were in the same team and you skipped a game and I rode it out and ended up winning and I think you lost in a c bet once that I hit- just Curious to hear your thoughts- I won’t be offended if you don’t want to post your strategy -

Philmill

Yes, you have followed thought on 2 progression that I have delayed on and you won them. Good Job and my bad...In my mind very game is different... one game/day at a time....If I am not feeling it.. I delay.... I am just trying to battle thu a progression with the best chance to win....A guy can handicap the numbers but in the end it plays a small part in who really wins the game (great example in your 2 progression wins I layed off). I like to wager hot teams with hot bats and good pitching. When that cools off...I am off the train...that's why Angles are dead to me today... I shouldn't have put them in my progression bucket in the first place. (I might have to take a loss on my ytd). I just deal with the reasons of the day and information that is available to each and every one us. Over the years that has worked for me....But I am human and can fail at times.... and hopefully learn from failure moving forward.

khaden
    khaden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1124

Like I said I was just curious as to your reasons and wanted a friendly dialogue - often times if I back off ilthsts when my team will hit the win I needed hen I’m thrown off sequence - I tend to ride it out but it has bitten me in the past

Philmill

The best way to bet these hot teams... is wait til they loose a game and then play a 3 game progression on them....the success rate is a lot higher... but a guy misses out on alot of wins waiting for them to loose one.... but with that in mind its something to look for going forward....

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by khaden View Post
    Like I said I was just curious as to your reasons and wanted a friendly dialogue - often times if I back off ilthsts when my team will hit the win I needed hen I’m thrown off sequence - I tend to ride it out but it has bitten me in the past
    I do the same. i had to hop off milw today. they lost 5 in a row. reds won 6 in a row and have castillo pitching yet milw -120. it's a terrible play for milw and i have no idea why they would be favored with chacin pitching other than theory they have to win at some point. my gut tells me since i didn't play, they will win. but sensibly it just looked like a terrible bet. i'll take my chances when they play seattle next.