rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Bad news today

The Angels have placed Bartolo Colon on the DL.

Hopefully he'll be back this year. I wish you a speedy recovery Bartolo. My bankroll will miss you.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

That does suck. But at least he sent us off in a good way last night.

Rusted Trombone
    Rusted Trombone's Avatar Become A Pro!

That Oakland vs LA game with him the other night was the worry free game of the year if you took the Over.

JAHgger4noz
    JAHgger4noz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Rusted Trombone View Post
    That Oakland vs LA game with him the other night was the worry free game of the year if you took the Over.
    Who are you kidding dude, EVERY game was worry free if you took the over. Only 1 game in his last 10 went under 9. Between him and Ervin Santana, the Overs were practically guaranteed....didnt need any fixing whatsoever. If they stay too long in the minors and on the DL, I may have to start a fund raising campaign to bring them back...we'll make the money back anyhow once they return! If that starting rotation doesnt start smarting up, they 'll lose the Division to Seattle.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

The thing is, he probably won't come back unless he is REALLY healthy this time, which means he'll probably be good (or at least much better) again. Point is, the guaranteed fade/over phaze has run its course.

Rusted Trombone
    Rusted Trombone's Avatar Become A Pro!

Where can checks be made payable to?