spippen
    spippen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10669

I thought the Cardinals were supposed to be good this year...no?

It's painful watching this team so many times barely do anything at all. What gives?

sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4486

LET YADI MANAGE

They looked good today. They got too much talent to be floating around .500

spippen

I'll be on them tonight. Was nice to see them pull out that win last night.

spippen

Where is Bigriodogs computer picks thread?

Why is Bigriodogs thread removed and will it be back? Lots of winners posted in that thread.

BadAngel
    Update your status
    BadAngel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7667

I thought the cards were going to be good too. They cost me enough this year I know that

SQUAREPants
    SQUAREPants's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1645

What happened to your thread on this issue? Really would like to know what happened to bigriodog. Was your thread deleted also? I don't know what juicername was talking about when he claimed that "you were posting links to your website non stop." I did not see any links to any websites in that thread. bigriodog was having a very successful season. its a shame to hear that he will not be back.

Stallion
    Update your status
    Stallion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16726

Yeah where did it go???

Machba
    2X POTM JAN 2022 SEPT 2022
    Machba's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3232

cards lose tonight easily

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

the cards are supposed to be good every year. they have been inconsistent. but they are only 4 out and it's not even june yet. at the end they will be in it. oakland, boston, cards and a few others off to slow starts. as long as you stay in striking range you'll be good to go post break. i remember people questioning yanks and boston after rays big start. it's a long season in baseball.

spippen

Quote Originally Posted by SQUAREPants View Post
    What happened to your thread on this issue? Really would like to know what happened to bigriodog. Was your thread deleted also? I don't know what juicername was talking about when he claimed that "you were posting links to your website non stop." I did not see any links to any websites in that thread. bigriodog was having a very successful season. its a shame to hear that he will not be back.
    His website , which he did link, only shows the win / loss record with lines. Mostly wins. Very strong record. There is no advertising or offer to sell any picks. That's about all I know so I just follow the website.