Betpoints: 2697

Early number I hit for Thursday

Atlanta +128

NY Yankees -108

Good luck if you fire

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Sadly I disagree w atl. Parlayed reds/spurs cause cant stand playing that juice but honestly feel like cincy may be underpriced. Teheran is back to his giving up bombs ways. His hard hit percentage against horrid, and he not getting ball on ground. Terrible combo in that cincy bandbox, maybe his saving grace is cincy simply not hitting to their potential but seems like a game their offense breaks out and on other side Castillo has been really good!!

Like the cubbies as dogs.

Gl pal.

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Sadly I disagree w atl. Parlayed reds/spurs cause cant stand playing that juice but honestly feel like cincy may be underpriced. Teheran is back to his giving up bombs ways. His hard hit percentage against horrid, and he not getting ball on ground. Terrible combo in that cincy bandbox, maybe his saving grace is cincy simply not hitting to their potential but seems like a game their offense breaks out and on other side Castillo has been really good!!

Like the cubbies as dogs.

Gl pal.
    All good 2DB. I based the Atlanta play on the generous number. I had this game at nearly a coin flip. I agree that Teheran has been struggling but I think his velo is still on par which has me thinking it's just early season location woes. He does face a Reds lineup who is slumping early on so we have a game where a pitcher is trying to right the ship and a lineup that's trying to get the bats going. At +128 on the early number I figured it was inflated due to the fact Terehan is struggling as you mentioned but I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt (for now). So my thinking was a coin flip at +128 justified the play.

Nice to have a guy post something on the other side that is respectful and constructive. Something rare around these parts. Thank you and good luck on your plays as well.