Johnny Capone
    Johnny Capone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1856

Syndicate and Smart Moves Wednesday 4/17/19..

What's up crew! Nothing yesterday...I will be back before 6:30 pm est with play(s)!!

phil_808
    phil_808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Thank you bro....

Johnny Capone

** TOP PLAY**

XX-LARGE....OVER 8 (-125) (PITT/DET)

Back with any adds when I get... otherwise this will be only play..I would like you guys input though? Would you rather get the BEST play each day, as far as my guys or would you rather get all? Just seems we do better with the STRONGER play each day? Thoughts??

Good Luck!! JC
    Points Awarded:

Winning oasis gave Johnny Capone 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Johnny Capone

Just a heads up, the play goes early!!

Barbarian
    Barbarian's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4666

Get all, please!

Knight2019
    Knight2019's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 342

All the plays would be great as long as you reference the larger play(s) such as the XXL etc. Up to you and we really appreciate your posts brotha!

Winning oasis
    Winning oasis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7651

What you have been doing is great and appreciated. Whatever is easiest for you. It does help when you are able to convey which is the "top" play. Thank you for posting JC.

buckhorn49
    buckhorn49's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11899

One play a day would be great

All2gether
    All2gether's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1804

I like how you've been doing it with the big play then your others are good to show as well. Thanks JC you've been great for all of us!

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

Let me help you with Josh's writeup. He has the Tigers also.

Pittsburgh Pirates @ Detroit Tigers

6:40 p.m. ETSharp angle: Tigers (moved from +105 to -102) and Over (8 to 8.5)Sharps have taken a side on both the moneyline and over/under in this Interleague showdown.The Pirates opened as short -114 road favorites. However, despite receiving 66% of bets, the Pirates have fallen to -106. Why would the books hand out a better number to public bettors when they’re already on the Bucs?Follow the money.The Tigers are getting only 34% of bets but 59% of dollars. This smart money discrepancy pushed the line toward Detroit (+105 to -102). We also tracked two big steam and reverse line moves on DET and haven’t seen a single conflicting Pirates move (or buyback).Sharps also love this contrarian over. It opened at 8 and currently 53% of bets are going under, but 61% of dollars are going over. Plus the line has risen to 8.5.We’ve tracked four separate steam and reverse line moves on the over.

Fiesty Goat
    Fiesty Goat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Not sure how that is definitive proof? I have literally found 6 different websites with similar write ups, all of which are free, and it didn’t take me that long either. I’m glad you are not a detective.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Luv2Play2

Fiesty Goat

Also, still concerned you are promoting another site in this forum. This time you even included links.

RangeFinder

Quote Originally Posted by Fiesty Goat View Post
    Also, still concerned you are promoting another site in this forum. This time you even included links.
    Where do you see a website on that post?

RangeFinder

Just trying to help out. Every bit helps, no?

Fiesty Goat

Quote Originally Posted by RangeFinder View Post
    Where do you see a website on that post?
    Do you not see the clickable links in your copy and paste job. One goes to action network, which you have mentioned several times, and the other links to sports insights, another site you have mentioned. Just saying...

RangeFinder

Quote Originally Posted by Fiesty Goat View Post
    Do you not see the clickable links in your copy and paste job. One goes to action network, which you have mentioned several times, and the other links to sports insights, another site you have mentioned. Just saying...
    Oh sorry

That was un intentional

All2gether

Rangefinder i have and idea for ya!!! Get your negative energy ass off jc's posts!!!!!

RangeFinder

Quote Originally Posted by All2gether View Post
    Rangefinder i have and idea for ya!!! Get your negative energy ass off jc's posts!!!!!
    What's so negative? I was helping out with info. That's what we're all here for.

dawg58kahn
    dawg58kahn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1235

love the fish here lmao

All2gether

What's so negative? I was helping out with info. That's what we're all here for.
    The problem is you keep screwing with a guy who is 23-12 on the games he's sent and the ones he said are big plays have been really strong! Why wouldn't you f with the ones who are 12-23 because there are a hell of a lot of them on here!!

RangeFinder

Quote Originally Posted by All2gether View Post
    The problem is you keep screwing with a guy who is 23-12 on the games he's sent and the ones he said are big plays have been really strong! Why wouldn't you f with the ones who are 12-23 because there are a hell of a lot of them on here!!
    The ones that are 12-23 will soon be 50-40 and they do their own work. That's why.

The one that's 23-12 is going to be 45-45.

FOREVER HUSKERS
    FOREVER HUSKERS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2004

The ones that are 12-23 will soon be 50-40 and they do their own work. That's why.

Ya know Range Finder if ass Hole- could fly you would be an airport in itself. Fly somewhere where your kind go.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Is Range butthurt?

All2gether

Hence the reason I said why don't you take you negative ass and go somewhere else!! You are not needed here! WHATSOEVER!

All2gether

I think it is shameful for a grown man(still a question) to actually get that jealous of someone. You really look like a joke to everyone!!

NJA
    NJA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2233

Range you are truly embarrassing. Get a life and GTFOH! Someone is trying to help others win and you continue to bring negative energy here. Who cares where the damn plays came from? they are posted and clearly helping others win. that is all that matters here. There is no discussion to be had here; if you don't like, stay away and grow up.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: leetreaper

Itsamle
    Itsamle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2640

Idk what u don’t know. Everyone get their information On research and stuff. It is not like u wake up and be like this team is good. I will pick it. If u do that then cap to you. You do you haha everyone do them self what they want. What I think is funny is that. Everyone don’t get the point. People READ OTHER SHIT AND GET THAT INFORMATIN AND PICK THEIR GAME. And don’t tell me you don’t go to other people thread on here and follow their pick and get their information and see if it match up with u. IF U SAY NO. THEN GOOD YOU ARE ANOTHER TRUMP. BUT I FORGOT TRUMP DONT READ. U MIGHT BE BETTER

All2gether

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Capone View Post
    What's up crew! Nothing yesterday...I will be back before 6:30 pm est with play(s)!!
    Johnny you got anything for tonight?

Fiesty Goat

I have an idea that will allow Rangefinder to put his money where his mouth is. If RF posts his picks before JC, RF will just say JC changed them on purpose, conversely, If JC posts first, RF will simply find the post on "his" websites, which he calls "evidence". I propose, for a few days, RF direct message me what he thinks JC will post publicly and I will take a screen shot of the direct message and post it after JC.

The gauntlet has been thrown down, now let's see if RF will answer the call of the true test

hitta1222
    hitta1222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 270

What's up, Johnny. Firstly, I want to say I appreciate you and your plays. I've been following only your picks for the past month or so and they've helped me make some money. I have a question for you...or actually more of a recommendation. Have you ever considered creating a Twitter account and posting your plays on there? That would allow your followers to subscribe to your posts and receive alerts as soon as you post something. I spend almost every hour around game times refreshing this website waiting to see if you post a play because I worry I'm going to miss out on them. It becomes very tedious and sometimes I forget and miss plays. Just saying posting on Twitter would eliminate having to constantly refresh this forum and I think make all our lives a little easier. Anyways I'd appreciate to hear what you think about this.

All2gether

Quote Originally Posted by hitta1222 View Post
    What's up, Johnny. Firstly, I want to say I appreciate you and your plays. I've been following only your picks for the past month or so and they've helped me make some money. I have a question for you...or actually more of a recommendation. Have you ever considered creating a Twitter account and posting your plays on there? That would allow your followers to subscribe to your posts and receive alerts as soon as you post something. I spend almost every hour around game times refreshing this website waiting to see if you post a play because I worry I'm going to miss out on them. It becomes very tedious and sometimes I forget and miss plays. Just saying posting on Twitter would eliminate having to constantly refresh this forum and I think make all our lives a little easier. Anyways I'd appreciate to hear what you think about this.
    lol i do the same thing!!