Johnny Capone
    Johnny Capone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1856

Range Finger..

Hey buddy! Just gonna get with you real quick to see who we got today?? Looks like last night you were, what word am I looking for???? Oh yeah that's it...YOU WERE WRONG LMAO!! BUT hey dude I don't know you but I wanted to THANK YOU AND YOUR LITTLE EXPOSING POSSE you put together because not only was my true following having my back but your background check that you are sharing on me, oops sorry, exposing on/about me has given me MORE followers and I appreciate it! Oh you do know I have claimed frpm day 1 that I get plays from Syndicate/Smart Money/ Wiseguy action? You ever stop to think me and your guy Applebees probably will have dame plays alot because THAT'S WGAT HE FOLLOWS LOL??!! Also yesterday on Friday you know you said YOU knew my plays? Agsin sir you were WRONG!! Not even close, but ehen your wrong you just say I changed plays LMAO! Well Rag Finder you have an AWESOME DAY and me and My Crew of followers on here and Applebomer are honna cash tix tonight while you THINK ABOUT JOHNNY CAPONE, WAKE UP IN MIDDLE OF NIGHT THINKING ABOUT ME, I mean you have to be? I get more attention from you than I do from my wife!! LMAO!!!

FOREVER HUSKERS
    FOREVER HUSKERS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2004

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Capone View Post
    Hey buddy! Just gonna get with you real quick to see who we got today?? Looks like last night you were, what word am I looking for???? Oh yeah that's it...YOU WERE WRONG LMAO!! BUT hey dude I don't know you but I wanted to THANK YOU AND YOUR LITTLE EXPOSING POSSE you put together because not only was my true following having my back but your background check that you are sharing on me, oops sorry, exposing on/about me has given me MORE followers and I appreciate it! Oh you do know I have claimed frpm day 1 that I get plays from Syndicate/Smart Money/ Wiseguy action? You ever stop to think me and your guy Applebees probably will have dame plays alot because THAT'S WGAT HE FOLLOWS LOL??!! Also yesterday on Friday you know you said YOU knew my plays? Agsin sir you were WRONG!! Not even close, but ehen your wrong you just say I changed plays LMAO! Well Rag Finder you have an AWESOME DAY and me and My Crew of followers on here and Applebomer are honna cash tix tonight while you THINK ABOUT JOHNNY CAPONE, WAKE UP IN MIDDLE OF NIGHT THINKING ABOUT ME, I mean you have to be? I get more attention from you than I do from my wife!! LMAO!!!
    You go Johnny go. If Range finder went into a dictionary and looked up the word as- hol- he would find a picture of himself. Keep em coming JC we have your back.

slikk0823
    slikk0823's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 948

Ty JC!

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Capone View Post
    Dude you are pathetic. You've been lying to your followers and got caught. Deal with it. I can expose you more if you'd like. Really don't want to but keep it up.

consensusontap
    consensusontap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 227

Yea I think this is getting totally out of hand as this has been the only drama free forum I found in a long time and now this is continuing to spiral.
    It's easy to log in and just overlook but when almost every other thread is about this then it's getting pretty repetitive.
    JC regardless of where the plays come from thanks for sharing and cashing winners for forum.
    RangeFinder your point is well taken and everyone sees your point by now but can we all move on ?
    Only thing you really have done and should have been monitored by SBR is try to give exposure to the site you are speaking of and that isn't fair to SBR in my opinion.
    Once again I am going to get back in my lane cause I respect the both of you but if this continues I guess I will stay away until it gets cooled down as it is exhausting already!
    Let's just all make money for each other please.

fredrixs
    fredrixs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 270

Yo JC just ignore rangefinder and keep posting. Been following you on service plays forum and you've been fire with the large plays. I don't care where you get your plays from but you seem to weed out the winners most of time. Who doesnt like winners. Rangefinder seems to be a little negative nancy. Ranting rangefinder probably doesnt have any followers so he's just stirring up drama for comments since they moved you over to the MLB forum. The ones who followed you over at service plays knows whats up. Everyone there knows you always stated the plays arent yours.

Fiesty Goat
    Fiesty Goat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Everyone should stop acknowledging rangefinder completely. If he posts, let him. I think it will more comical if he does post and everyone simply ignores him. I’m sure if he gets ignored he will tire himself out, like a child. If he continues to be malicious and we ignore him, we can always report him to the site admin. I’m sure they don’t want to lose visitors over rangefinder. I’m officially ignoring him from here. Can’t wait to get some winners!

Itsamle
    Itsamle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2640

It is funny. range finder found one shit. And the. Pin the guy for it. DONT LET THIS NIG BE A COP. we would all be in jail. He find a smell dent and be like. U did that shit. Damn ***** is stupid. I wonder what he does for a living

All2gether
    All2gether's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1804

Get his azz jc!!!

Great to hear you tell his azz!!! He is a moron. But we are here to back you I enjoy your plays thank you JC!!