Johnny Capone
    Johnny Capone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1856

To you self proclaimed Baseball Handicappers

I didn't ask for any of this. I didn't ask to post in this Forum? I don't understand why I was put here as if someone else got the plays from me well then they could post them? In thr Service Play Forum except for 1 or 2 man those dudes are all cool and laid back? I have been here for a couple of days and ALL YALL STAY ON YOUR PERIODS OVER HERE, WTF??

But Range finder WHAT happened last night? Looks like you was wrong, AGAIN LMAO!! Capone

GDaddy46
    GDaddy46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2511

People in service plays want to win money and appreciate what you did... People here all having dick measuring contest boosting internet ego thinking they are the best..

Fiesty Goat
    Fiesty Goat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Don’t let RF or anyone else get to you. I enjoy the picks you post and all the positive banter that comes with it. I hope RF and people like him just keep their negativity out of these threads. Keep the winners coming JC

All2gether
    All2gether's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1804

Johnny I know the actual guys who bet money appreciate your plays my friend. Hell with the other morons!! Are you going to be posting anything for today?