RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

Johnny Capone...

You're not truthful.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Capone View Post
    No website. Just an "In" I have with some professional players.
    Here is one example:

(Posted on 4/7/19)

[QUOTE]Great win yesterday as that was a very big play for us!! Back to the grind today!!

OVER 9 (CWS/SEA)..TOP PLAY (XX- LARGE)

NY METS +120

KC ROYALS -105

*If you like playing fewer plays just play the Top Play. Make sure if you play 2 or more of these plays that you wager so you make money as long as Top Play hits!!!

Here is the article for Action Network:

Author ProfileJosh AppelbaumApr 07, 2019 11:47 AM EDT
    Washington Nationals @ New York Mets 1:10 p.m. ETSharp angle: Mets (moved from +120 to +117)Recreational bettors love betting favorites, big name teams and those with star players. When teams have an ace on the mound, it’s an automatic play.Not the sharps. They bet numbers, not teams. If they find an edge and see value, they’ll get down on any team. This NL East showdown is a perfect example.The Nats opened as -140 road favorites. With Max Scherzer on the mound, the public is pounding Washington (80% of bets). However, despite this heavy support, the Nats have fallen to -127, indicating sharp reverse line movement on the Mets.Using our Sports Insights’ bet signals, we tracked two steam and reverse line moves on the Mets at +131 and +130. We haven’t seen a single conflicting move (or buyback) on Washington.The Mets also fit the Bet Labs PRO System Betting Against the Public (+174.81 units since 2005).

Kansas City Royals @ Detroit Tigers1:10 p.m. ETSharp angle: Royals (moved from -105 to -108)One look at the records of these two AL Central teams and that’s all the public needs to know. Kansas City is 2-5. Detroit is 6-3 and a short favorite at home. The Tigers sound too good to be true, right?This lined opened at practically a pick’em. A slight majority of bets are taking the Tigers (54%), but nearly 65% of dollars are coming in on the Royals. Meanwhile, the line has moved slightly toward KC (-105 to -108). This smart money discrepancy and reverse line movement signals wiseguy action on KC.We also tracked a notable steam move on Kansas City, with not a single move coming on Detroit.

Seattle Mariners at Chicago White Sox2:10 p.m. ETSharp angle: Over (9)Casual bettors don’t know which way to go with this high over/under. But Goodfellas have taken a clear position.This total opened at 9. Currently 52% of bets are taking the over, but they also account for nearly 90% of dollars. This massive smart money discrepancy means the bigger, sharper wagers are predicting another high-scoring game on the South Side (the over has cashed easily in the first two games of this series).Also the over is juiced up to -120 or -125 across the market, indicating over liability and the next move likely up to 9.5We also noticed four separate steam and reverse line moves on the Over 9, with no conflicting under plays.An added bonus for over backers: Paul Emmel is behind the plate. Since 2005, the under has lost -39.02 units when Emmel calls balls and strikes.

Coincidence Capone?

Itsamle
    Itsamle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2640

Haha u pick one post and call him out. Go get more

RangeFinder

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamle View Post
    Haha u pick one post and call him out. Go get more
    This is the tip of the iceberg

Trust me

RangeFinder

He's done this every single day but today

hmmmmmmm

RangeFinder

So Johnny may as well get his ass back to the service plays forum and when he posts give credit to Josh Applebaum from The Action Network and the world will be a happy place

MikeyPicks1
    MikeyPicks1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7687

Teaming up to promote the tout. I like it. Johnny and Range are on the same team.

RangeFinder

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyPicks1 View Post
    Teaming up to promote the tout. I like it. Johnny and Range are on the same team.
    This is what ignorance looks like folks

KonaZonie
    KonaZonie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7230

Sad part is I have that app and never even knew that info existed on there. I only ever use it to check scores! Is the info you quoted part of the upgraded pay content or is it free content?

RangeFinder

Quote Originally Posted by KonaZonie View Post
    Sad part is I have that app and never even knew that info existed on there. I only ever use it to check scores! Is the info you quoted part of the upgraded pay content or is it free content?
    If you have the phone app I think it's free

Not sure

It's cheap to subscribe though

Alock
    Alock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6936

Quote Originally Posted by RangeFinder View Post

Not sure

So, going forward you will be posting the plays for everyone to see on a daily basis from the action network & Johnny can post his plays & we should all have an excellent baseball season!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Winning oasis

RangeFinder

Quote Originally Posted by Alock View Post
    So, going forward you will be posting the plays for everyone to see on a daily basis from the action network & Johnny can post his plays & we should all have an excellent baseball season!
    I would if SBR allowed it. I would not bet the plays myself because they are minus EV because of the fried numbers.

George2
    George2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9302

C..........C........

skislope
    skislope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 444

Range you’ve lost your mind. Just relax and go along for the ride. There’ll be some bumps in the rode but for past few weeks these plays have been very solid. On a side note. There’s legit syndicates out there. I’ve personally rode one groups plays this past year in CFB and CBB and won thousands.

King tut
    King Butt
    King tut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8655

This is what ignorance looks like folks
    Please go outside a play with your friends. If you have any

MikeyPicks1
    MikeyPicks1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7687

Not sure

"It's cheap to subscribe though" nah, this isn't part of a pitch.

RangeFinder

Quote Originally Posted by skislope View Post
    Range you’ve lost your mind. Just relax and go along for the ride. There’ll be some bumps in the rode but for past few weeks these plays have been very solid. On a side note. There’s legit syndicates out there. I’ve personally rode one groups plays this past year in CFB and CBB and won thousands.
    You don't understand, obviously.

RangeFinder

Seriously? More ignorance on display here.

Fiesty Goat
    Fiesty Goat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

I just need to know. Rangefinder, do you spend your days hunting for fights like this? I get the sense you are just that type of person. I bet you feel so good about your “moral” crusade. Also, I’m quite curious why this upsets you so much? You’ve said it’s because he is lying and not giving credit to the people who deserve it. It sounds like this is a personal issue that hits home to you, hence the strong argument. Capone has nothing to gain by lying, yet you villainize him like he’s stealing money from people. The Capone forum was fun to read...

Not anymore

Combato
    Combato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

If you are looking for quick method to go broke with, you can't do much better than Josh Applebaum at Sports Action. He makes plays using the Sports Insights data and is basically fading the public while looking for Reverse Line Moves. A great strategy if we were living in a 1999. He will grind out a few win streaks here and there but his approach is formulaic. RLM and fade the public. Much better stuff on this forum IMO.

spippen
    spippen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10669

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!