curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

referee should stop NYY-TB game

the referee should stop the slaughter...Devil Rays are out on their feet.

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

i have the under 25.5 at -150000000000, i didnt think i'd be sweating this one out.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

The strange thing is that Henn is going to get credit for a save in a 17-run win.

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14485

Tampa Bay Door Mats . . .

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Checkerboard View Post
    Tampa Bay Door Mats . . .
    Pretty much the truth this month.

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14485

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    Pretty much the truth this month.

bigboydan, sparky was wrong. It ain't over, but it's definitely over!

babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yanks are swinging the bats well, but this series is setting up some good potential to fade the Yanks due to the absurd lines they'll be getting and the fact that they will have played 19 games in their last 18 days... Then again, I just checked their schedule... Amazing. They play 4 @ KC, then 3@Baltimore, one day off then back home for 3 against the White Sox and 3 against the Royals. Gonna be some HIGH, HIGH lines on these games. I think I'll take KC against Clemens, Moose, and Igawa, and we'll see about Wang (though Elarton is pitching that game so I'll probably just roll with the over.) May play the over in all 4 of those games, actually, as KC has been swinging well lately as well.

isetcap
    isetcap's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by babaoriley View Post
    Yanks are swinging the bats well, but this series is setting up some good potential to fade the Yanks due to the absurd lines they'll be getting and the fact that they will have played 19 games in their last 18 days... Then again, I just checked their schedule... Amazing. They play 4 @ KC, then 3@Baltimore, one day off then back home for 3 against the White Sox and 3 against the Royals. Gonna be some HIGH, HIGH lines on these games. I think I'll take KC against Clemens, Moose, and Igawa, and we'll see about Wang (though Elarton is pitching that game so I'll probably just roll with the over.) May play the over in all 4 of those games, actually, as KC has been swinging well lately as well.
    KC is the toughest team in baseball right now.

babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well, they are certainly great value at least. Tomorrow at +160 or so and probably climbing higher, or so I hope.