Savant
    Savant's Avatar Become A Pro!

This ain't no Ganchalysis but.........

I've seen pple making thread titles lately at the expense of mocking strictlywinners losses just to garner mass attention to their threads. why kick a man when he's down.

I know many like to read Ganchalysis and so I thought I'd borrow the term so pple wld take a peep in here. Hope you don't mind Ganchrow.

Lets face it,past few days aint pretty and many of us have been losing. I was in a big hole but I'm digging myself out with my soccer bets which have been saving my a$$. I won 3 soccer bets yesterday n have been winning matches past weeks.

So anyone who have been losing lately, there is a good match starting at 3.15pm EST today and can make some $$$
    Soccer Internl - U20 World Cup finals [czech versus argentina]. Pick Argentina

I know this might be off topic but soccer threads in this forum is pretty dead and what better way to post this pick in a section where there are many losers I just want you guys to make some money and this post is well intentioned, so don't let the mocking begin

Lets drink juice today in Argentina
    With the $ we make, we don't have to sing 'Dont cry for me Argentina'
    Last edited by Savant; 07-22-07 at 12:02 PM.

JBC77
    JBC77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 303

Savant, my personal rule about message boards, is that I don't knock others or have grade school fights with anyone...ever.

I noticed in his thread though that he boasted how good he was, then had a bad day.

If he was a little more modest perhaps the other posters wouldn't have ragged him.

Savant

i guess so but he did apologise and lately he is humbled.
    i think i never ragged him [to the extent that i've been accused to be strictly for taking a positive stance] primarily because he had good intentions to want to help others make money.

he is just a victim of bad circumstance or just pure bad luck n we all go through it.

i know of this guy from another forum who was buying picks off bettingresource at $50 and charging gullible pple at $100 a piece and ripping pple off. At least strictly was giving out his picks for free...maybe pple didnt like the way he projected himself but i think it was his desperate attempt to coerce pple to use his picks n help others make money. I think he meant well but just got too 'excitable' perhaps..lol

remmy358
    remmy358's Avatar Become A Pro!

"wanted to help others make money"...lol

who's in this to help others?

maybe he wanted to pad his ego ;-)

Crayzee
    Crayzee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9053

i'll take a small shot on argentina

thanks bro

Savant

yw..goodluck to you :-)

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Quote Originally Posted by JBC77 View Post
    Savant, my personal rule about message boards, is that I don't knock others or have grade school fights with anyone...ever.

I noticed in his thread though that he boasted how good he was, then had a bad day.

If he was a little more modest perhaps the other posters wouldn't have ragged him.
    Well said my friend.

massesRasses
    massesRasses's Avatar Become A Pro!

What are you basing your Arg bet on? I haven't bet on Soccer before so it would be interesting to see how you are handicapping.

Savant

Congratz to all those who bet on Argentina!!!
    They scored a 2nd goal in the 11th hr to clinch that trophy!!
    My 3rd soccer bet win for today :-)

massesRasses, this cup has been previously won 4 times by South Americans and just once by the europeans. Plus the argies have that creative flair to beat the czechs.

Now Go Go Phillies!!